Meet and Greet...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JQwon13, Sep 20, 2011.

1. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Alright...I still haven't really gotten to know many of you guys which will make my awards show at the end of the season much more difficult. I need more message board content to make it interesting. Sure Patza and SDM's hatred for each other has amused me, but I need more... So I'll start this bad boy...

I'm originally from the Dallas area (Grapevine). I went to college at #1 Oklahoma Sooners. I'm now 26 and back in Dallas.... I'm single and tend to bounce from whore to whore, so I won't have a family slowing down my video games. One of our other members (Nikpin) has been my best friend since kindergarten and he's the one that got me into the online dynasty two years ago when I began playing with Hard4Yards. My New Member App on this thread probably set a record for the amount of views and replies as I found it stupid and made it as ridiculous as possible. The admins around here apparently hate me for various reasons like talking shit to them and making racist remarks (Sorry BigSuge) but it's all in fun. Eventually one of our other members (CoachRedd) joined H4Y and I took him on as my protege in the art of douchiness. While my feelings toward our commish were souring, his took a turn for the worse which caused him to quit H4Y. I saw this to be as good of a time as any and quit as well to join this group of retards after being invited by another H4Y member, BlondeRedHead. So yeah...

Also, Fuzzy can go fuck himself.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

I do not condone anything this man says.

• Like Like x 1
  3. CoachRedd

CoachRedd I come through in something real foolish

This is a direct cut and paste from my H4Y get to know you..

First name Coach Last name Redd. I'm from Indiana. I enjoy NCAA football. As far as music goes, I'm not really into mainstream... I like The Justin Bieber and Rick Atsley.. kind of underground artists who dont get much pub but make awesome music. I have a 12 year old son... heres a pic of him..
    [​IMG]

And heres a couple of me...
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

As you can see I like going to the beach. Ok so that about covers it... good to be here guys.(y)

• Like Like x 1
  4. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Nik, Fuzzy and Blonde need to keep the ball rolling here so the new guys will join in on the fun...

5. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

I'd link their names, but apparently nikpin doesn't work anymore...

6. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Oh shit, apparently it does work!

7. YaBoiPatza

YaBoiPatza Walk On

30 years old. Accountant. Been playing online video games for about 5, 6 years. Recently had my first child, a daughter. I live in Birmingham, Alabama. Graduate of UAB...

Other than that, Im pretty much the shit. This is my second year at Tradition Football. Last year I was in a OD on here where I had Baylor and pretty much dominated. I enjoyed the way the lg participated and I liked the atmosphere. Im a basketball guy at heart, but being from the South, college football is a way of life here (I fuckin hate Bama, tho.), so I really get into the details of the game and the recruiting and all that. To me its really not about the win or the loss, its more important to play the game straight up. If you beat me fair and square, I have no problems. I just hate playing against ppl who do gay shit just to win a game of video game football/basketball. Thats why I joined a community who all play the game the right way. So I may talk shit, but I understand all of this is just in fun.

Oh and SD has herpes. Google it.

8. Bl0ndeRedHead

I'm a 23 year old student with 3 jobs of which none are important, and I live in Arizona. Go to tASU and stare at hot chicks throughout most school days, and play NCAA at night like any warm-blooded male should. I joined this site and don't remember how I got here or who got me here or why (probably because I smoke copious amounts of marijuana), but it was an inspiration to play against people who played NCAA the way I always did against the CPU for years and years. I joined that H4Y group soon after joining and met up with some of these fuckers, and now I rape them on the sticks whenever I get the chance.

9. niner_empire86

niner_empire86 Walk On

Clones,
    I'm 24. I live about 30 miles east of san Francisco. I'm finishing up all my licensing shit to become a paramedic. I too am single and am bouncing from whore to whore and the occasional buddy's sister. When I'm not doing bullshit work I'm working out or doing a terrible job of teaching myself to play the guitar. I like just about all sports. Big time niner, giant, and Stanford fan. I like hanging out watching sports with my friends on the weeks and talking lots of shit about their poor choices in which teams they support. This is my second year in tradition. Last year I was stuck with ole miss and made this best of a shitty situation. This year I already dominated this dynasty with USC. I expect this time around things will be no different.

10. CoachRedd

Dont ever introduce this guy to Dylan.

11. YaBoiPatza

YaBoiPatza Walk On

I was looking forward to beating USC's ass with those Gators for the national title in the dynasty I dominated....

12. Bl0ndeRedHead

Jim Rome jargon is not acceptable around these parts.

• Like Like x 2
  13. CoachRedd

I hate Jim Rome...such a douche tool.

14. Bl0ndeRedHead

I don't hate Jim Rome (I'd much rather listen to him than Colin Cowherd, Mike and Mike, or any other ESPN show) but I don't listen because of all the inside jokes, jargon, and pretentiousness of the whole thing. It's like a clique, and I'd rather listen to my Bill Simmons and Rich Eisen podcasts

15. Bl0ndeRedHead

And I do find his whole Chris Everett thing to be fairly hilarious when I watch it

16. CoachRedd

Bill Simmons > Cowherd > Mike and Mike > anything > jumping off tall buildings > Jim Rome

• Like Like x 1
  17. Bl0ndeRedHead

Yuck Cowherd is at the bottom of my list. I'd rather jab bamboo chutes up my fingernails while watching JQwon bang my ex-GF in the pooper than listen to his nasally obnoxious self.

18. Bl0ndeRedHead

And Bill Simmons might be the most entertaining sports show I've listened to ever. I love waking up to find a new episode of his podcast, and his weekly ones with Cousin Sal where they pick the lines for NFL games is gold.

19. CoachRedd

so true... I love these. Jaaaaash Freeman!

20. Bl0ndeRedHead

Haha Jaaaash Freeman will be the name of the next big QB recruit I sign

21. niner_empire86

niner_empire86 Walk On

Would never happen. Ask Oregon. He'll tell you about how it woulda felt.

22. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

So then you don't want me to send you the video?

• Like Like x 1
  23. Bl0ndeRedHead

I'll pass this time, but one of these days...

24. YaBoiPatza

YaBoiPatza Walk On

Oregon sucked tho. That's not impressive. Everybody knows the SEC rules. Florida was on it's way to the 3rd title in 5 years.

25. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

...and we were getting along so well up to that point. I think the poor choices in teams that your friends support extends to you! Go Bears!!!