MEGA Draft Review

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by coachgaddy, Dec 4, 2009.

1. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

MEGA Draft Review

Just post thoughts about the Draft.

Looks like Jack English heads this years draft class the young QB coming out of Stanford looks likes he will be the #1 pick in this years draft. Also Alonzi Smith MLB from Michigan St looks like a Ray Lewis/Patrick Willis hybrid.

Will Barkley Flordia SS looks like he has the speed to cover and the hit power to make people pay coming across the middle. While Josh Sneed ROLB from Ole Miss if paired up with a stud DE or even another stud OLB like Damarcus Ware would cause trouble for any QB in the league.

49ers know they wont get a top prospect at the 32nd pick so they sent their scouts to look at Cameron Fenyak 272lb DE from Colgate.

2. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

sorry to rain on your parade my sworn enemy<----jk about the enemy part. Anyways, i think this is the gayest draft setup ever! i was proud to have the only 99 speed RB to come out. then you get like 4 more in one draft. EA is officially horrible for this one. i dont know how they can fuck up so bad when college football seems so much better in that aspect. anyways im not planning on bitching about it cuz it is what it is, but i had to get that off my chest.

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

I think people are really over emphasizing speed in this version of madden, especially at the RB position. Trucking, break tackle, and juke/spin are all JUST as important with the new Pro-Tak system. Some of those 99 speed guys in the draft are so week they couldn't break a tackle by the punter!!!!!!!!! That's not going to get it done.

4. Gotham

Gotham Walk On

Yeah, but since they brought back outside runs circa Madden 2000, speed kills.

5. stealth

stealth Walk On

pro tak doesnt help much if the defense cant catch them.lol

6. Luis

Luis Walk On

Isn't there an option to use an NCAA draft class in this version? I thought I read about it somewhere.

7. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

i just ran for over 2000 yards for the first time ever against any competition and if my running back was a 92 speed with more attributes it wouldn't have happened. i broke tackles, but there is no way i get the yards i get without johnsons speed. and really the underlined issue is that chris johnson is the only rb at that speed and now in just 1 draft class there are like 3 or 4 more guys which is not realistic.

8. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

hey luis i know u can in your own offline franchise because i have been able to for years, but i dont know if its an option on the online portion