Mega Franchise

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by tankwillis, Sep 18, 2009.

1. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

Mega Franchise

Hey all. I am definitely interested in getting into the MEGA franchise. Last I looked the Vikings are open, and I'd love to take control of them. I will be online tonight and if I need to play a game or 2 against some of the current members I'd be glad to.

Please let me know ASAP. I am in a few franchises with friends, but am looking to get into something a little(lot) bigger.

PS3 name is tankwillis.

I will check the forum throughout the night as the family is out of town and I'll be playing late tonight. Would love to get in this thing from the start.

Edit:

Now that I read the applicvation thread:

Name: Dan
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):pS3
    Email:dberg595@gmail.com
    AIM:none yet, but will register if it is required
    Time Zone:est
    General Availability:Friday and Saturday night are big Madden nights. Can also usually get a game in during week after wife and baby are asleep - usually around 10PM est.
    Favorite Teams:Minnesota Vikings
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where? Yes. Madden for last 2 years using spawn feature with 3 close friends.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Too long. Besides Madden I play Socom and COD.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Conservative offense, bend don't break defense. Controlled passing game. Throw alot of looks at opposing O's.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I should fit in.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No. I would gladly play any of you guys so we can each get a feel for each other before any of us wastes any of our time. I am looking for a good league with good players. I'd hope this league will get in multiple seasons.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Advertising executive in South Florida. Wife and 2 year old daughter. Huge Viking and Yankee fan.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I would love to be a part of either Madden PS3 league, but especially the MEGA league because the Vikings look like they're open. But I would gladly run with even the "worst" team to see how I could rebuild the roster.

2. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Shot you a note.