MEGA League update

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Mags, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

MEGA League update

Thank you to those who expressed interest. Here's a quick update on where we stand.

For the PS3, the last few guys are trickling in and we're going over team assignments. Once done, we'll look to fill some of our open teams with recommended owners who would be a good fit in the league.

For the 360, we've got a decent amount of interest and may have a 360 league run in tandem with our PS3 league. Same rules, same advance schedule, same expectations, etc... I will keep you posted if we decide to go ahead with this, but I'd expect a similar path to what we are taking with the main league.

As for basics, we are thinking of going with a 1 game / 3 or 4 day hard advance. We won't start until a few weeks after the Madden game is released as we would finalize rules, kick the tires of the Online Franchise to see what is and isn't possible from what we are used to, as well as make settings and gameplay decisions. I'll keep everyone posted here in the general forum when we hit particular milestones.

Mags

2. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Looks like we have our PC players in... I'll start to look at the guys who posted and were interested. I'll check with their TF league commishes and other players for recommendations.