MEGA Madden League

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by RynoAid, Jul 24, 2009.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

MEGA Madden League

If you hadn't noticed already, we have a new league on the roster. MEGA Madden Football League for the PS 3 is an established PC league that has decided to make the jump to console.

www.mega-football.com

They've been on top of the PC League mountain for 6+ years and we are glad they would choose to make this place their new home.

Mags is the commish and a long time interwebz friend of mine.. Ya'll welcome them and let's help them get settled in.

PS: They are an established league with many of their spots already filled... if you interested in a possible team.. please post in this thread... not their league thread. I will be moving a couple posts over here shortly.

EDIT: TRude and IMBOSSY.. sorry, i lost your posts.. please post here again.

2. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

welcome aboard!

3. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Thanks Ryno, the intertubes are a wonderful thing...

I'm in the process of moving my league over here. While the league is somewhat split in terms of console, I decided on PS3 as our main league. I gave my 360 owners the option to sign up over here and form a league, or to form another league under MEGA that I would co-commish following our established standards.

We have been together as MEGA for 6 years (25 running seasons on the PC), and for a couple of years prior to that as well. When we open up any open spots to the public, we'll be looking for mature, recommended owners who would be a good fit with our established group. Our average owner age is around 31-33 years old.

4. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

5. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Welcome!!

6. DC

DC Shake n Bake

i will def be interested

7. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

welcome mags

edit: your rules seem very similar to ours ;)

8. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

lol... hey, i asked permission.

9. Mags

Yep, he did. :)

10. Mags

I will keep you all updated. We may also have a 360 league for the guys in my league who don't have a PS3. I'm waiting for them to get a concensus together, but it would be under the MEGA domain as far as rules, gameplay, scheduling and advance.

11. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

hey this is trude again... i would love to use tennessee as i am a die hard fan and thats the only team i use year in and year out. my psn is - trudethadude

let me know what i need to do to join. im active and sim style player

12. gt86

gt86 Walk On

Wish I was still 31-33 :) I'm getting to close to the big 40 :(

Anyway thanks to everyone here for allowing us Mega owners to come here and welcoming us.

13. fpuent

fpuent Guest

i am very interested in joining a madden league. My availability starting september will be thursday night thru sunday(tho i could do things to make it work other days if need be)

14. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Im interested in joining if there is a spot. I'd take the lowely lions :eek:

15. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

Welcome

Welcome Mags ... from all of us SATURDAY HEROES ... enjoy your stay!

16. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

Welcome...Part II

Hey, if you have an opening...eventually...I would love to be the NY Jets!

17. atlplayboy23

atlplayboy23 Walk On

If you have any openings I would love my Atlanta Falcons.

18. gibby289

gibby289 Guest

could i be vikings?

19. fpuent

fpuent Guest

if there is an opening i would like to be the raiders if they are not available, the bills.

20. Mags

All, I'm taking care of my league members first and then will open up the remaining teams to recommended owners. We won't be starting right away as there are a lot of things which will need to be determined based on what capabilities Online Franchise actually offers. We will be set up and running soon though, so I'll be in contact with the people who post in this thread.

21. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

im interested too...i just keep in touch

22. WisconsinSports414

WisconsinSports414 Walk On

I'm definitely interested. And, my fault for posting over on your forum before coming to this thread.

23. JB21

JB21 Walk On

i would be interested in the bucs

24. Dogslax41

Dogslax41 Walk On

I am extremely interested and would prefer to use the Bengals if available, but really wouldnt mind any team except the Steelers.

25. Mags

Thanks all, just an update... I'm still transitioning my owners over. We'll have open teams and I will go to the guys in this thread once we are set up. As stated before, I'll be looking for established, older, recommended owners who will fit our current user base.

If you have questions, you can hit me up on ICQ (2138045) or AIM (magsru99) during the day, or just post or PM me here.