MEGA MLB Spring Training

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mags, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

MEGA MLB Spring Training

MEGA - I am setting up our MLB Spring Training franchise. I only have about 10 guys who added me on their buddy list, so I'm going to limit the ST franchise to about 12 teams. It'll only last a week, but I want to get things rolling now.

I'll be posting info here once it is up.

2. Mags

Invitations have been sent out to the guys I have on my list. If you still want in, I'd suggest adding me in.

3. Mags

Spring training invites are out and I'll be starting the franchise and opening the rosters tonight.

I'd post a schedule for playing some games, I'd like to see how well the thing works. From looking at the other league, the online portion has not worked well at all. They are looking to possibly just play direct connect games and recording stats in LeagueDaddy (for the Madden PC guys, think of it as LeaguePulse, only if you had to input every stat by hand.) In other words, hell no.

4. Mags

The Spring Training franchise is up, open and active. Feel free to play any games on your schedule. It's set for a 3 day advance, and I'll move us up a week once the time is up to test how everything works.

Pay attention to things like games or stats not being recorded. That is the most important issue right now.

5. Mags

Bumpity bump

6. Thelou

Thelou Walk On

Question...Can we please get rid of the strike zone on and change the brodcast settings to either fast play or real-time? I know you can use the buttons to speed thru the screens but it takes too long and really makes the game unenjoyable after a while. We can get the same effect with HR's on and real-time settings. Real-time cuts outs all of the unnecessary replays on routine plays.

7. Mags

Absolutely.

8. bigjunior31

bigjunior31 Walk On

Mags ive been out of the loop the last week with a busy plate. Can you bring me up to speed and if you need to send me an invite or what so i can join. I've played like 10 mins of this game so i have some catching up to do.

9. hoytpower

hoytpower Walk On

What do you do after you accept the invite? Its says processing invite and then it goes right back to the invite screen. Any guidance would be appreciated.

10. scarface

scarface Walk On

same thing happens to me as well, except I had previously accepted the invite and took my team and added them to a division.

Now, however I try and look I have no leagues just an invite from mags, which as hoyt stated when you try and join it just flashes processing invite and then goes back to the invite screen.

and it doesnt allow you to join the league.

11. Thelou

Thelou Walk On

hhmmm interesting

12. Kan

Kan Walk On

I accidentally removed myself. But I'm also wondering why the 2 games I played before I removed myself didn't make it up there.

13. chrisdstan

chrisdstan Walk On

Not totally sure but it also be because the league is not filled all the way but i'm just guessing.

14. Mags

The games are in there, and you are back in. I can see both, you went 1-1.

15. scarface

scarface Walk On

Well let me know how the spring training goes since I can only look through glass to see the league since I cant join.
    Also why are we using broadcast and pitching box?