MEGA - Rookie update

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mags, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

MEGA - Rookie update

MEGA - I'm nearly finished loading the draft class into LP. :)

I need to get the draft picks moved around as well. I'm also looking to see if I can easily load our teams into LP (post progression) so we can do all trading in LP as well. I've had enough of this forum shit.

2. Mags

MEGA - Another update - I have the draft class loaded into LP (I don't think you have access yet). Their potential is in there along with as many stats as I could jam in. For example, for CBs, PBK is Man Cover and RBK is Zone Cover... I'll have a legend together for the odd ones.

I've also moved all draft picks to their proper teams. What's left... updating the draft order and loading in the proper team rosters... Coming SOON!!!

3. Mags

Yet another update...

:)

The franchise has been advanced so you can see updated progression and retired players. I'll be working to import our rosters to LP. We will be doing everything offseason related in LP. That INCLUDES Trade Blocks and trading. For guys who are unfamiliar with LP, we'll be able to help you.

All LP trades will be voted on and then processed similar to the ol' way of doing things. LP will also track your trades and your draft picks.

Once the rosters are in, and the draft order has been updated, I'll open LP up to everyone and we'll be underway.

Note: I have no idea why the Browns released guys, but they shouldn't be in the FA pool.

(y)

4. Mags

I have the teams ready to be imported... Aside from a few minor things, I'd expect LP to be ready to go tonight.

5. Mags

I updated the draft order. The Draft order and draft picks are now updated in LP.

6. gt86

gt86 Walk On

cool just wish I could see it

I must be doing something wrong when i log in with ps3-cowboys and password it says this isn't my desk

7. Mags

I haven't enabled it for you guys yet. Just waiting on getting the rosters loaded in so that everything is there. :)