MEGA Week 5 Preview

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Thelou, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Thelou

Thelou Walk On

MEGA Week 5 Preview

Last Week Predictions: Non-Spread 6-8 Spread 6-8 Season Total 17-11 Non-Spread 13-15 Spread

Week 5 Preview:

Dolphins 3-1 vs. Bills 1-3…This is a rematch of week 3 when the Dolphins won by 8. The Bills have since got their first win and the Dolphins have suffered their first loss. Unfortunately for the Bills it will be Déjà Vu as the fish win again. Dolphins by 10

Vikings 3-1 vs. Lions 1-3…The Vikings and Lions both loss last week and look to regroup this week. The Lions have a tough task ahead as the Vikes aren’t likely to lose two in a row. The Lions seem to do better in the media than they do on the field and that dubiousness won’t help them this week. Vikings by 7

Redskins 4-0 vs. Eagles 0-4…Here are two teams that are headed in the opposite direction. The Eagles just want someone to pull the trigger and get it over with already while the Redskins hope to be making reservations for the postseason. The Skins will feast on Eagles this week. Redskins by 13

Colts 2-2 vs. Giants 3-1…The Colts seem to be doing just fine with a rotation of sub owners, they are .500 so far on the season. The Giants got it right last week against the Jags and look to take advantage of the momentum and lack of ownership from the Colts. Sub or no sub really doesn’t matter this time. Giants by 10

Steelers 1-2 vs. Patriots 1-2…This is an even matchup between two owners still trying to get a feel for their team. The Steelers come off their bye week and the Pats look to rebound from a loss to the previous winless Jets. This game is a coin flip which comes down to Big Ben vs. Brady. The Pats win at home. Pats by 3

Falcons 1-3 vs. 49ers 1-3…The Falcons just made a blockbuster trade involving their franchise QB. Enter Warner and Leinart, will this make a difference? The 49ers obviously spent too much time basking in last seasons’ success instead of preparing for the new season with a target on their chest. Who gets it right this week? 49ers by 10

Seahawks 0-4 vs. Cardinals 2-1…The Seahawks are still ownerless and winless on the season. The Cardinals looked impressive last week versus the Lions and added a big time QB in Matt Ryan from the Falcons. This could be the start of something special in Arizona. Cards by 10

Texans 1-3 vs. Chargers 1-3…The new guy got his first league win last week against the Eagles, congrats. The Chargers loss a come from behind game against the Titans. The Texans seem to have gotten use to his team and seems ready to make a move. A win this week will confirm my suspicions. Texans by 6

GAME OF THE WEEK

Packers 4-0 vs. Rams 3-0…These two teams are headed for a matchup later in the playoffs. For right now this should be a high-scoring game with lots of action. The Rams are the new kids on the block, complaining earlier in the season about the lack of draft picks and having arguably the best OG in the game in Hutchinson. Jackson is loving Hutchinson and there have been no complaints out of the Rams camp since. The Packers are the “No-Respect” cheese heads with a chip on their shoulder and something to prove. Grab some popcorn and watch the show. Rams by 6

Browns 2-1 vs. Chiefs 0-3…The Browns are off to a surprising 2-1 start. The Chiefs are 0-3 and look to be heading south for a while. The Chiefs seem to have their eyes on the #1 overall pick in next season’s draft. The Dawg pound will BARK loud in this one. Browns by 10

Raiders 3-1 vs. Broncos 4-0…The Raiders lost last week to a sub Colts team, bummer. The Broncos have been surviving by the seat of their pants and are undefeated. This will be a big test for both teams as they could very well meet in the postseason. This will be the perfect opportunity to get a win and a scouting report on the other team. The Black Hole will engulf the Ponies. Raiders by 3

Jets 1-3 vs. Ravens 1-2… Both teams got their first win of the season last week. The Ravens have the most feared defense in the league. The Jets still haven’t gotten their timing down yet and this is a bad week to do it. The Ravens look to right the ship this week and continue their win streak as they prepare to make a run. Ravens by 7

Bengals 2-2 vs. Bucs 4-0…The Bengals started off hot but have loss their last two games back to back. The Bucs started off hot and are still smoking at 4-0. Should be a good matchup between two good owners. Lots of hard hitting and tough runs up the middle in this one. The Bucs run come to an end. Bengals by 3

Saints 1-2 vs. Panthers 2-2… The Saints loss a close game last week to the Bucs. The Panthers have been grabbing the spotlight by putting on a media blitz. They have won two games in a row and claim to be unstoppable. The Saints will test that theory and succeed. Saints by 3

2. adross33

adross33 Walk On

"seat of our pants"??? Ask the 49ers how our seats taste .... :) Another fine job Lou ;)

3. PoloMD

PoloMD Walk On

Lou, why do you allways see the Bills down in the score? give me some love man.

4. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

To get respect you gotta earn it. GL this week.

5. Gotham

Gotham Walk On

Thelou, firstly thanks for doing the previews.

Secondly, I am unstoppable (until week 7 when I face the 49ers).

6. PoloMD

PoloMD Walk On

LOL, you are joking right?

7. stealth

stealth Walk On

please dont pick me any more I was undefeated until you started picking me and havent won since.lol

8. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

I'm gonna need a bit more confidence in my NFC Championship game pick!!!!!(n)

9. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Rams are still undefeated.