Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by TRudethaDude, Feb 15, 2010.

1. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Jul 8, 2009
    MEGA WHERE YOU AT!?!?!?!?!?

Whats up guys? he i just can't help but notice that we have multiple games that have not yet been played and we are a day past the deadline!!! I love this league and hope the passion and dedication aren't dying in other owners! So I pose a league roll call at this point. Where is everyone at in this league? Rather then post an I'm still here reply can each owner who cares (RC) inlcuded please give a sentence or two back on a team update or position taken in 1st round of draft???

*Titans have to win in week 17 to ensure a playoff victory and 10 win season. If we can make it to the wild card round there is definately the potential to go on a playoff run!!!

**Draft/Offseason - Open to trading picks and players with the new season coming. Core group of guys will remain intact, although Lendale White is still going to be on the block this offseason. LB, DE, WR, SS are all targets heading into the rookie draft WILL be among these areas.
  2. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

Sep 18, 2009
    Viking POWER!!!!

Vikes look to make it through week 17 without injury and get ready for a run in the playoffs. Looking to kick ass and chew bubble gum basically. Big play offense, and a defense that can force alot of turnovers and sacks.

Achilles heel is at Brady Quinn who can have stretches of real bad play - inaccurate and turnover prone. Also defense is boom or bust. Will give up alot of big plays. Too much talent on defense to be so inconsistant.

Offseason - I am already without my 1st and 2nd rounders. Always open to making moves. Guys like Jared Allen, Kevin Williams, Bryant McKinnie will be available for the right price (not lookinng to kill anyone, but need value for guys who consistantly make plays(CPU controlled) and have ratings that most rookies won't ever see in this franny with 1 or 2 seasons left in it).

Love the league and hope to get the minor kinks ironed out as we head into the next offseason. Following rules - like getting games in, scheduling, and post game writeups (so Mandy can see who played human/CPU games) - is what I hope to see mroe of in future.
  3. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Feb 20, 2009
    Oh don't you worry, we'll be chiming in soon enough. :)

On a side note, it's a holiday weekend (2 holidays actually), so extra time was given. It'll be advanced tonight.
  4. Trashyman44

Trashyman44 THELOU CRUSHER

Dec 6, 2009
    Browns here
  5. bigmandy54

bigmandy54 mac54

Nov 14, 2009
    Cardinals will be back next year!

As a new owner i had a great time playing the games and writing on the forms thanks for a fun season i can't wait for the off season i'm looking forward to are draft but i hope to have 7 rounds in the draft.
  6. Gotham

Gotham Walk On

Aug 20, 2009
    I'm at the Olympics - hopefully I won my week 16 game, if so then week 17 against the Bucs will be for the division.
  7. gt86

gt86 Walk On

Jul 24, 2009
    Cowboys just getting their games in
  8. scarface

scarface Walk On

Jul 24, 2009

AMEN... or OH NO?

either glad to see this..

Bears here and looking to another GREAT first round draft pick !!!

Which can be had for the right price.