Mel Kiper's Big Board

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Keller, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Okay first of all let me just say this is just for fun and I know very little about these guys - but I tried to have a little fun with it. Enjoy!

[​IMG]

Welcome to the first ever TSO Big Board. We'll spin around the country, highlighting this seasons best draft prospects, breaking down each league's draft board and project the draft as only I can. Lets get started with The Big Board.

1. Keller - You know you look at this guy and hes got all the tangibles. The big arm, the college bowl victories, faced top level competition in the SEC. The guy has got it all. He had his pro day just a week ago and I've never seen a pro day like it. The best arm on a prospect I've ever seen; he threw with command, anticipation and accuracy. He completed 100-100 passes and threw everything - the deep out, down the field, the check downs, on the move. His footwork is NFL caliber and hes as safe a pick as they come.
    [​IMG]

2. Randiesel75 - This thoroughbred RB wow'd scouts with his, get this, manners. The southern boy, raised by his grandmother, is soft spoken and kind hearted. On the football field his physical prowess is unmatched - a combination of size and speed the likes of which are rarely seen. He's been ready for the big leagues since coming out of highschool and he will finally get his chance.
    [​IMG]

3. Recchem2000 – They call him the Blonde Bomber. He’s a California boy with a sterling smile, a stiff handshake and a knack for the ladies. The UCLA product comes from a long line of great athletes and is no different, wowing scouts with pinpoint accuracy and surprisingly good mobility. He may be known for wooing cheerleaders but he may be wooing everyone in just a few short weeks.
    [​IMG]

4. BDSDIGITAL - The mouthy, flashy DB calls himself "Crimetime," allegedly his alter ego that takes over on the football field. "When the lights and camera's are on its Crimetime baby, cuz its a crime some of the things I'm doing to those quarterbacks and receivers out there." There's no questioning Crimetime's measurables - clocking the fastest 40 yard dash ever at 4.19 seconds. If he can backup even half of what his mouth says, he'll be a first ballot hall of famer.
    [​IMG]

5. Maxattax34 - Finally a prospect from little known Texas State is making the big time. The WR is not known for his measurables but many coaches believe hes the best pure WR prosect to ever play the game. "He didn't run the fastest 40, but his 10 yard split is one of the fastest ever recorded. He's got a quickness about him and his work ethic is unreal - there is no offseason for this guy and with that comes a route running savvy that I've never seen out of a player before."
    [​IMG]

6. smlVICTORIES53 – “Violent, explosive, a leader of men.” Those were the words used by one coach to describe this possible top 10 pick. Known for his big hits and a knack for always being around the ball, the prototypically built LB from humbling beginnings in Arkansas loves to quote Shakespeare on and off the field. “Be not afraid of greatness.”
    [​IMG]

7. gowazzucougs – The cousin of the once prolific NFL passer Drew Bledsoe and fellow Washington State alumni, this TE prospect has all the tools to be a top talent at the next level. The Bledsoe family has a clear influence, standing at just over 6’6, and also unfortunately not timing well as expected in the 40 or in agility drills. This blue collar player is the best blocking TE in this class, has a great set of hands and is a savvy enough route runner to create mismatches on linebackers.
    [​IMG]

8. JFace907 – Ah the enigmatic WR, it was only a matter of time. Leaping and body control are off the charts and long strides create deception that he’s not very fast but make no mistake the guy is known for going deep. He’s also known for living a fast lifestyle and putting himself in poor situations. He was academically ineligible his Freshman year, exploded his Sophomore season, then was kicked out of Marshall for reportedly accepting money from boosters. He has all red flags but also otherworldly talent that some will refuse to pass on.
    [​IMG]

9. Joeptc – The first offensive lineman makes our list for all the right reasons. A lot of coaches like to see a “nasty streak” in offensive lineman; certain gutsiness if you want to sugar coat it. This player is the definition of nasty streak. “If I lineup across from a guy, I want to declare dominance. I own you and I’m going to do whatever it takes. Whatever. It. Takes.”
    [​IMG]

10. xUGAx Bulldog34 – A country boy with a temper problem is probably one of the better combinations if you’re trying to build an NFL safety. With a smile he says in a recent interview, “I like to go fishing, but sometimes I just want to rip other people’s heads off. Hopefully I’ll get a chance to do both.” Not known for being the sharpest tool in the shed, he is known for bone shattering hits and will certainly make someone happy at the next level.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

@Keller

Fix this, you have codes everywhere! And who's your PS3 correspondent?

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

this better be a video production

4. Keller

moved to first post

5. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

damn, Kiper clearly doesn't have me in the top 10.

6. Keller

Do your own big board ya bum!

7. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Does Aikman have any eligibility left...we could really use a good QB at UCLA this season!

8. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Iron Mickey

The Aikman and Deion one made me laugh...lol

My one complaint is how the hell u left Eyeke off!??

10. Keller

I wasn't including PS3 guys plus screw eyeke why would i do a thread about him

• Like Like x 2
  11. Keller

[​IMG]

12. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Eyeke is self-proclaimed #1 prospect in the country.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Keller and Eyeke are #1 and #2

14. Iron Mickey

[​IMG]

15. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Nice board you got there, I think you will end up with your #1 and #2 guys lol.

16. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Hahahah this thread is awesome!

17. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

I can't wait to more of a Tom Brady... I see a few Jamarcus Russell's in this top 10! :D

18. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

That is what I thought when I saw Keller at #1.....who is in that picture? Reminds me of Russell.

19. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

This looks more like Todd McShay's draft board... hopefully some of these guys dont get the Jeven Snead treatment!

20. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
  21. Eyeke

Eyeke Swashbuckler

Keller's review is a straight copy of Mayock's review of Jamarcus coming out.

The fact that I'm not listed completely voids this list.

22. Keller

You're ps3 - do your own PS3 list (y)

23. Eyeke

Eyeke Swashbuckler

I'm #1 on Xbox side too. Just the fear that i may buy an Xbox should have the rest of you bribing commish's to get a spot.

24. Keller

Mel Kiper's Big Board says you're not.

• Like Like x 1
  25. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

[​IMG]