Member Contact Info

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by distrktFIVE, Aug 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. distrktFIVE

distrktFIVE Walk On

Member Contact Info

I talked to Sabo911 about having a place for our contact information so it would be easier to schedule user v user stuff and so we can talk for other reasons if need be. I guess just post the information you are comfortable having out there. Plus I think it would be cool to know a little about each other, so throw a short bio in if you wish.

Team - UNLV
    Name - Ryan
    PSN - districtFIVE
    Email- ryanpye@gmail.com

AIM- pye34

I am 25 years old and married to a beautiful former college athlete (soccer) who is now a PE teacher and athletic director at a local private school as well as a travel soccer coach. I am a former college baseball player with a BS in psychology and a MS is kinesiology. I am currently a youth minister in the Metro Atlanta area. I also am the pitching coach of a DII HBCU here in Atlanta. As you can see, sports is a big part of my life.

2. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Good stuff. I definitely think Sabo should create a sticky with the information provided here later on, as it makes things easier for user games and other important situations where you need to contact someone (in addition to us removing some of the current Sticky which I think is repetitive and takes up most of the board on the front page).

Team - Nevada
    Name - Huyen
    PSN - nrg_qbz-_-
    Email- mr_nrg_qbz@yahoo.com

AIM- cloudymode

I am 26 years old and live in California. I am in sales (provide legal services to law firms) and like to spend my free time playing basketball or watching both collegiate and professional basketball/football. As you can tell, I also like to play sports games (my girlfriend gives me crap all the time, but she lets me do my thing...this one is a keeper!). Anyways, hit me up on PSN if you guys ever want to practice with your squads. I am always down to experiment with new plays against human opponents :)

3. bdub

bdub Walk On

This is a great idea.

Team - Utah State
    Name - Brandon
    PSN - utgamer27
    Email - uttrader@gmail.com
    AIM - utgamer27

I am 29 years old and live in Salt Lake City Utah. I have an MBA in Finance from the University of Utah and work for an online brokerage firm. I have been married for 5 years and have 2 daughters 4 and 2 years old.

I love to play this game so let me know if your interested in playing a game or two.

4. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Team - Arkansas State
    Name - Brandon
    PSN - sabo911
    Email- sabo911@justnopoint.com

AIM- sabo911

Im 29 years old live in Arkansas. Ive got a 10 year old son. Spent 8 years in the army national guard, 1 year in iraq, been in law enforcement since 05. Bout the only games I play on playstation are ncaa, madden, mlb the show (every now and then), and modern warfare 2

5. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

Team - SMU
    Name - Mike
    PSN - Arakias
    Email- lamiamion@hotmail.com

AIM- Never on it. Use the Cell!

25 years old in South Texas. I deal Poker for a living and am about a year and a half from a double major from Texas A&M University. I *love* sports, but college football is my primary passion, with the NFL following behind. I tend to cheer for players rather than teams.

6. csboiler05

csboiler05 Walk On

Team- FIU
    Name- Chuck
    PSN- CSBoiler05
    email- c.stewart91@gmail.com
    Cell- Just get at me on here or via e-mail
    AIM - Just get at me on here or via e-mail

I'm 28 years old and am living in Chicago. I'm an auditor for a public accounting firm. I graduated from Purdue in '05. I love college sports as well, looking forward to football seaosn starting in a couple of weeks, and then really looking forward to basketball season this year.

7. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

Team- San Diego State
    Name- Erik
    PSN- Gadzilla50
    email- werunforfun@gmail.com
    AIM - westball3

I'm 20 and a D1 track and field athlete. Studying to go pre-med is my plan right now. My favorite teams are the Milwaukee Bucks, Kansas City Chiefs, and Iowa Hawkeyes

8. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Guys i took down everyones cell phone number and will pm it to members so it dont become public information

9. dubb40

dubb40 Sideline Football, We Rock!

Contact

PSN: dubb40
    Name: Darren
    Aim: DbDuces
    Email: dubb40@gmail.com

I'm 30 years old with a degree in Sports and Recreation Management from LA Tech. I played basketball for them from 99-02 and I currently work as a Lead Counselor at the local Boys and Girls Club. This will be my first year doing this, as I have been a P.E. Teacher and High School Basketball coach the last couple of years. I love watching any sport, hanging out with my wife and kids and developing kids games and minds.

10. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Team: UTEP
    PSN: dzsummes3
    Name: Zach
    Aim: ChaoticUT
    Email: dzsummes3@gmail.com

I'm 22 and live in Orange County, Ca. I'll be finishing my A.S. in accounting next semester then off to Cal State Fullerton for my Marketing Degree. If I'm not working or going to school I'm usually playing sports or watching sports (football, basketball, baseball, anything competitive really). And I'm a die hard Tennessee Vols fan. Go Big Orange!

11. Tiger171

Tiger171 ONE FULL SEASON WITH NO TF's!! VICTORYYYY!!

Team: Ohio
    Name: Robbie
    PSN: Tiger171
    Email: rgarrison337@gmail.com
    AIM: Tiger171

I'm 30yrs old living in New Orleans, LA. I'm from a small town in La. but I've been traveling all over the southeast U.S. working with this job as an environmental consultant. My favorite teams are LSU Tigers, New Orleans Saints, and for the life of me I don't know why but the Chicago Cubs.

12. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Team: Toledo
    PSN: escaife58
    Name: Eric
    email: escaife58@yahoo.com

I am 27 and live in the South Carolina lowcountry. I am a teacher, and football coach. I love football, played it in college and now as a has been I need another outlet and this is the place. In the real world I write for blackshoesdiaries.com a Penn State football blog, and I am a die hard Nittany Lions fan.

13. iluvfitness

iluvfitness Walk On

Team: Wyoming
    Name: Chad
    PSN. : iluvfitness
    Cell #: 541-223-3460
    Email- iluvfitness40@gmail.com

I am 42 years old and live in Oregon. I have 3 amazing young boys and a beautiful girlfriend. I work for Geogria Pacific and make paper products for costco.

I am a huge OSU Beaver football fan. This year we have a legitimate Heisman candidate in RB Jaquizz Rodgers. If you haven't heard of him yet, you will :)

It has always been a struggle for me to stay interested in playing video games for longer than a couple weeks without getting bored and walking away for a few months until a new sports game comes out.

But when I got my ps3 shortly after this years "the Show" came out, I have not been able to play enough. This is the first ncaa football game that has kept my interest after about a week and I am completely addicted to online dynasty and the revamped recruiting. It has become fun for me now.

14. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

Team: New Mexico Lobos
    Name: Marvin
    PSN: MAIJ17
    Email: blakmn21@yahoo.com

Born in Cali, moved to Colorado for school and stayed, my wife is a high school English Teacher and former softball player, have 1 mini-me (son named Jadyn 2yrs old), with number 2 on the way Christmas Eve. I currently work as a Case Manager for a privately owned Community Corrections Facility in the Denver area. Former D-2 athlete and rep all the San Diego sports teams along with UCLA and the LA Clippers.

15. the_rhinoceros

the_rhinoceros Walk On

Team: Northern Illinois Huskies
    Name: Mike
    psn: the_rhinoceros
    AIM: rockfordefs
    email:rockfordefs (at) yahoo dot com

16. JVrazorback

JVrazorback Walk On

Team:Tulsa Golden Hurricanes
    Name:Jeff
    PSN:jv9179razorbacks (with an s on the end)
    Email:jv9179@yahoo.com
    AIM: jv9179razorback (without the s)

I am 31 yrs old and live in Arkansas with my wife and daughter. I am the manager of an auto collision repair center and spend my free time with the fam, watching football and gaming. I am also a big sports junkie my favorite teams are:
    NFL Dallas Cowboys
    NCAA Arkansas razorbacks
    MLB Atlanta Braves

17. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

Team: Rice Owls
    Name: Jesse
    PSN: JadeMonsterC
    Email: strattjw@gmail.com
    AIM: Use gmail chat through my email address

I'm a 33 year old living in the Seattle, WA area. I'm married with a newborn and 7 year old daughter. Currently work at T-Mobile as the manager of an internal development team.

18. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Team: East Carolina Pirates (ECU)
    Name: Karim
    PSN: Zikry
    Email & AIM: kzikry@hotmail.com

I'm 24 years old, currently completing my Masters Program in Migration and Refugee Studies in Cairo, Egypt. Easiest way to get a hold of me is AIM as I am usually always online there.

19. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Brian Duggan
    Psn:bcduggan
    AIM:bcduggan@yahoo.com

Best way to reach me is by cell, my computer is down right now. My AIM address isn't a joke, I normally don't use it only have like 4 friends on it.

Originally from Buffalo NY, moved to Watson MN in 2008. Married 8 years to wonderful wife, Kristi, who has some medical issues that is in process of being taken care of. She had 1st of 2 hip replacement surgeries in July. Second one is scheduled for just after Thanksgiving.

Have a bachelor's degree in accounting but I work part time as a direct service provider at a group home for developmentally disabled people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.