Member Introductions

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by jandy, Jul 6, 2012.

1. jandy

jandy Walk On

Since we're all new here, I figure we should post at little bit about ourselves so we can get to know each other.

My name is John, but my good friends call me Jandy. I'm a senior at the University of Toledo studying marketing. My favorite professional sports teams all reside in Cleveland: the Browns, Indians, and Cavs. As for college sports, I'm a huge University of Kentucky and Michigan fan. I'll be playing as the Wolverines in CL, and with TheMNorthFace as my only user competition in the Legends Division, expect to see me in quite a few B1G title games :p.

This isn't my first TSO dynasty I've been in, and over the course of my career here, I've found that a league is only as good as its members. If we can all stay dedicated and have fun with it, and with Spayer419 as commish, I expect we'll have a great time. We'll all win some games and probably lose some games against users and the cpu, but we can't lose interest. Feel free to post any kind of content you wish, such as team previews, In-depth game and player analyses, or any recruiting news. Have fun with it!

With all that said, I welcome everyone to Chompion's League!

2. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

I suppose I'll go next

My name is Glen, I'm 24 (as of today) I live in Racine, WI and work in Milwaukee. My favorite teams are GB Packers, Mil Brewers, Mil Bucks and WI Badgers. I coach high school football in the fall. I'm the OC on the freshman level and I do some scouting on the varsity level and also assist with QBs and RBs. I'll be playing as the Badgers and going to stick with tradition and I will expect to see jandy in some B1G title games haha.

This is my first TSO dynasty, and I'm expecting it to be a blast.

3. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Good idea for this thread.

I'm Evan, a senior at Ohio State. I'm studying journalism and love sports writing. I write for a sports blog and will be covering the football program at OSU this fall.

Never done a dynasty on here before but I've been comish of Chompions League for four years now. It's always been a great time and I can't wait to see what it's like with you guys from TSO.

4. Ben

Ben Walk On

Hello everybody!

I'm Ben, a sophomore at a community college in illinois. It's a big culinary arts institute. Thats right I am studying to become a chef.

I am a huge sports fan. My favorite sport is football. I played JFL through high school for a total of 14 years. My favorite teams are the New York Jets, Illinois Fighting Illini, and the Los Angeles Dodgers.

This isn't my first year playing in an OD, but it is my first time in an OD on this site with great SIM players. I hope we have many seasons and that this lasts.

5. CJTHA1

CJTHA1 Walk On

Hello folks!!

Im Charles but you call me CJ or Charles. Im going into my 2nd year of community college in Maryland and im trying to get my degree in Accounting. Im a huge sports fan and i watch different sports from football and basketball to tennis and UFC. I like stats (the nerd in me) and numbers. My favorite teams are the Dallas Cowboys, Washington Capitals, Washington Wizards, Baltimore O's, New York Mets, and the Maryland Terps. This will be my 1st year in an OD and im a huge fan of sim ball. I will be playing the VA Tech Hokies because i have great respect for that program. I hope to have many seasons and plenty of fun.

6. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Well guys my name is Fred, I've been in TSO for a year and a half, comished a OD and was with Z2H for a while. I've won Nattys and I've been blown out. I love the comp on here and hope to get to know you guys good enuff that we can talk a little smack and not get upset lol. Stiffysix is a real life friend of mine and I beat that chump like a drum. LMAO!! Nah he's a solid player he jus cant hang with the big dog...lol.

I'm 38 a huge Auburn fan, I like the braves, Redskins, and the OKC thunder. I work at a steel fab shop as a Machine operator. I'll be playing with the Auburn Tigers and i pride myself as a recruiting guru and look to build them into a juggernaut. I look forward to playing with you guys.... mmm.jpg

7. bighoot

bighoot Walk On

What's up yall

Name is Heath and I recently graduated from UTSA. So pumped they are in the game this year ha. Anyway my favorite teams are Cowboys, FSU, Lakers, Texas A&M, and The Braves. Big time sports nut and I know everything about pretty much every team from all the major sports. Looking forward to the OD and plan on keeping it going for a long time.

8. Rekkapryde

Rekkapryde Walk On

Fuck an intro......[​IMG]

just kiddin.

Rekkapryde...aka....Rekka...aka Georgia Tech Class of 2001 graduate. Industrial Engineering major and occupation. Playin videogames for 30 years now. Madden for over 20, started with Bill Walsh college football on Genesis. Got a wife, 2 boys (4 year old and 1 month old). Travel alot for work. So if our connection is shitty, it's probably the hotel I'm in.....[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 7, 2012
  9. Stiffysix

Stiffysix WAR DAMN EAGLE

whats up guys. my name is steven. been on TSO for close to a year. been in 2 ODs and got 2 nattys and alot of losses! i am from alabama and bleed orange and blue. WAR DAMN EAGLE! i work at the honda plant on the assembly line building vehicles. look forward to playing this new ncaa and winning a natty!

10. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Welcome stiff. I have a feeling we will be seeing each other in a few nattys and I'm looking forward to it

11. TheMNorthFace

TheMNorthFace Walk On

What's up guys? My name is Matt, I am a 21 year old senior at Kent State University majoring in Public Relations with a minor in Pre-Law. I'm pretty much Jandy's nemesis in that I love all teams from Detroit, and I am a huge Michigan State fan. Unfortunately EA loves to shaft the Spartans every year with their roster and prestige, so I play with Notre Dame to have a little more fun. Baseball is my favorite sport, but I have a huge passion for college football and I will be bringing it every week in recruiting and on the field.

• Like Like x 1