Members Cell # List

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by T2, Aug 30, 2009.

1. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Members Cell # List

I thought that an official thread for this could be useful since we have started to rely more on texting to schedule games. Just post your number where you can be reached at and if you aren't comfortable with that for w.e. reason its no big deal. i will update this post as you guys put up the numbers. I better not see any 867-5309 either btw. MAKE SURE YOU STILL USE THE FORUMS TO SET UP GAMES.. i think will just help us making our game times more precise than just a range of hours.

2. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Thank god for this

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Lets do this through PM.. It is to protect everyones privacy.. I have deleted your cell phone numbers from this thread..

If a Bot was able to hack (no pun intended) the site, it searches for groups of cell numbers, emails, etc.. So if we take it to a PM, it would be harder for someone to get our information..

Good Idea though T2.. The list would be a handy thing to have.. So everyone whose number I do not have, send me a PM with your cell number, and then I will send it out to all of you once that is done..

I already have numbers for:
    - Bossy
    - T2
    - Renegade
    - double0shoe

4. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

That's cool you might wanna let hood know he came up with the idea in cream of the crop