Membership Status *Please respond*

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Membership Status *Please respond*

Can everyone in the league post there current membership status.

You either have none

Yearly

or

Lifetime.

I need to know everyone's status to inquire about us going premier. I am not saying we are even though I would like too but we will see how things are looking. I know we have the majority of members and activity to be one of the best leagues. So go ahead and post your membership level.

To be in 1 Premier league you need at least a yearly ($12) membership. To be in multiple you need the 50$ lifetime membership which requires approval from the powers above.

Feel free to drop any opinions on this

HovaTheGodMC - Lifetime Membership
    Masler - Lifetime Membership
    Bravejaf- Lifetime Membership
    Tmac - None
    Hokie - Life Time Membership

2. Masler

Masler Moderator

Maslerboros16 - Lifetime

(will have it by the time '11 drops)

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Bravejaf - Lifetime membership

4. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

tmac6412 = none

Hova, or anyone who knows the answer, educate me please. What is the difference between a premier league and what we have now?

5. Hova

Basically a connection to the TF website which will integrate forum posts with the website kind of a like Operation sports runs. Every member also gets custom signatures and awards. Comes with a sitewide chatbox and other things. Custom logos. Also ensures only proven members are in the league.

6. Hova

Here is the post from Ryno:

1. Your league will be included on the front page of the new website.
    - Meaning on www.traditionfootball.com for NCAA. People will be able to see any posts or blogs your members upload to the page. News from all the different leagues will cycle through the front page much like you see now.

2. You (or anyone you deem responsible for your league) will have access to post league news updates directly to the homepage.
    - Same thing as above except that the league commissioner can control who can post main articles to the league page. This is opposed to someone just posting articles/blogs to their individual team pages.

3. You will have access to premier level members for recruiting purposes.
    - This means you can post openings in your league to members who are of premier status. So as a commissioner you won't have to pick through the newbies that register with the site to fill your spot if you don't want. You can choose from veteran and quality members.

4. You will get league wide custom sigs.
    - The sigs that you see in the current premier league member's signatures were the iterations for the '10 leagues. Next year's leagues will receive something similar. These will likely be designed by Ryno and generated by Hack and Drifter again.

5. Your league will be able to participate in the Tradition Football Rankings system. (IMO the biggest reason to do it.)
    - We have spent a ton of money and resources on developing a ranking system. More information is coming soon on this feature. Basically you will be able to record the results of your league games and ladder matches and the system will generate a site-wide leaderboard. It's going to be really neat.

6. Access to chatbox starting 6/10/2010
    - A chatbox is something people have been wanting for a long time. Now that we are going to have a responsible user base, it's not going to be that big of a deal to moderate it, which was the only reason we were hesitant to institute such a feature. If you haven't seen one before, it's basically a site-wide instant messaging box where anyone who is logged into the site can all chat at once. It's essentially a chat room at the top of the page.

7. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Lifetime

8. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

Some of those sound Interesting. I would be willing to stop free loading off the site then and pay for a membership of some sort.

9. Hova

Ya it sounds worth it. You would only need the 12 dollar yearly membership to be in one. That's just a dollar a month lol but this is just discussion. If we go premier depends mostly on TF leadership

10. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

None

11. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Im yearly right now. Was going to fork over the cash for lifetime but money is tight right now. Im paid up through January 2011.

12. Hova

I dont think the cycle starts until the game releases

13. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

None but ill get one if we go premier

14. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Well than I might need to pay again. I will have to look into it.

15. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
  16. Hova

No if you already paid once I don't think it take effect until this july so you wouldn't have to pay till next june/july

17. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Right now I'm yearly. I would like to be lifetime, but need to get approval.

18. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

me too

19. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

Lifetime.