Membership status

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bcduggan, Jun 3, 2010.

1. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Membership status

So I know for NCAA 11. Let me know if you have a yearly membership or lifetime membership.

In order to be a premier dynasty we all need to have at least yearly memberships.

Benefits can be found here:

http://www.traditionfootball.com/index.php/membership/

If we all don't have yearly or lifetime memberships, that's fine. This is just for information purposes only.

2. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Paid and confirmed lifetime...didnt know x3b was going to be considered for premier status...pretty cool

3. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

I doubt that x3b is but in order for it to be premier my understanding is that everyone in dynasty needs to be either yearly or lifetime members.

It doesn't matter to me if we are premier or not. That's not why I play or use the site. I am a lifetime member but I donated to hopefully help make the site better.

4. BG

BG On The Rize!

I paid for the yearly subscription to see how it works. I have a quick question: If after a couple of months with the one year sub, can I pay the additional 38 dollars or do I have to pay the entire sum of 50? I actually don't have the entire 50 dollars at this point in time, but I would like the lifetime membership. Is their a payment option?

5. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

If your going to make payments, give Rynoid a heads up and keep track of your paypal receipts, ect. I don't think he would have a problem with that. (y)

6. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

even with the 50 dollar fee TF has actually saved me money. In the time ive been here ive bought only 2 other games when normally i probably would have gotten 3 or 4 or at least rented 5 or 6. thats about 150-200 dollars i saved cause i still play NCAA.

7. BG

BG On The Rize!

I second that! It does make playing a game worthwhile!!!

8. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

Lifetime

9. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

neither at the moment, wondering if any dynasties im in are up for premiere status, if so ill do at least a yearly membership

10. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

yearly, and Love playing here in TF

11. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Bc, just for the record, I'm TF for life now...