Membership

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by Jman, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

OK, we obviously need to fill the two empty spots that have been left by drama and necessity.

All thoughts will gladly be listened to. I already reached out to one person but we need to reach some more without doubt.

That said, what are thoughts (since we are in season 5) on letting new members come in as a 2*? Any other thoughts?

Drama happened, I'm sure it will happen again, but I really hope we can recover as I also KNOW this is the time of year when interests can start to wane a bit.

ChuckDzzNutz
    Baron
    GatorJes
    papaloke
    IXI DECAY IXI
    Wyrmreaver
    cmilesg
    GatorJes

2. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

You know my suggestion . . . definitely don't think you'd be disappointed if you give him a shot.

3. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

I think 2* sounds fine, though I think there should be a caveat that they have to choose a school from a non-BCS conference..... And I gave you my recommendation for a new person, same as Chuck's I think

4. Jman

Way ahead of you sir! haha

5. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

Neal actually stole my thunder . . . I was gonna say that if they are 2* they should have to be a non-BCS team, but at 1* they could have the BCS option.

6. Jman

I agree with that completely. Makes perfect sense IMO.

7. papaloke

papaloke Fifty Shades of NCAA

Fine with me.

8. Wyrmreaver

Any word on this? Jman are we getting a new member? Midseason? offseason? Just curious and the boards are pretty quiet.....

• Like Like x 1
  9. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

Es Verdad . . . let's not let that shit happen. I've gotten quieter because I'm not sure everybody truly appreciates the phenomenon that is "Chuck D" . . . but by all means, give me free reign and I'll crank it right back up :cool:

10. Jman

Sent a message and heard nothing back.

We really aren't going to see alot of new members at this point in the games life cycle. Frankly we'll be lucky to get back to 10.

Several of those that are available out there are one's that have been axed from other leagues or have quit multiple times and I don't think any of us wanna screw with that.

We are on the downhill slide of the game's life, we need to just keep on churning.Part of the quiets is people out of town at the moment and I know Baron is getting super busy with his new internship as well is why he doesn't whine as much anymore.

ChuckDzzNutz You know Chuck banter is a-ok by me, plus keves isn't here anymore for you to jump on haha

11. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

I mean my internship is alright, I'm still able to keep up with both my leagues, I just don't have time for my usual extracurricular nonsense. I mean things aren't as bad as I imagined they could be but then... I just started and the major projects on the horizon may change that.

12. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

Not sure what's up with Selvy, but hopefully that situation pans out. I've got another guy from the B1G that I've talked to tonight and is interested in joining. He used to play in the NFL, but I won't put him on blast and say who he is or anything . . . but I will put a video highlight of him up, lol

13. Jman

Selvy is in, it's just been to chaotic in my head and home to get back to him again after his reply. Thatll be remedied today from work.

Chaos reigns right now for me.

14. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

My activity has been down lately due to the fact that I'm still trying to adjust getting used to working actual normal hours. Getting up at 5:00 A.M. for work and being off at 3:00 is nice but my body is still getting used to it as I have been tending to fall asleep a lot plus my flag team is in the heart of our season so I been having to devote a lot of time to that. I will be coming back around more often though. I just have to get THE HELL out of Maryland. I'm tired of this city and team. Lol!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Jman

16. Wyrmreaver

Welcome Selvy9 FYI, me, chick, he's, and miles are all in the mountain west, so you may want to steer clear if you want to play some new blood

17. Wyrmreaver

Stupid auto correct..... Jes, and chuck, though chick works just as well in this case

18. papaloke

papaloke Fifty Shades of NCAA

Ha. didn't know what that was...damyouautocorrect.com...Welcome Selvy9!

19. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Thanks for making me feel welcome. Sounds like I need to stay away from the Mountain West...

• Like Like x 1
  20. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Welcome to the league man! Glad to have a new guy step up!

• Like Like x 1
  21. Jman

Hopefully we will be getting back to 11 this weekend as well.