1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Memphis @ Eastern Michigan

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Full Moon Fever, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

IrishBearcat I can play any day after 9:30. 10 pm central is preferable, and I can go later if I need to. Any of that work for you?

2. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

It SHOULD work, I'll PM you my number. Hopefully you have the ability to text.

3. Full Moon Fever

Make sure that PM had the right number. I texted it back at around noon and never got a response. I think there are only two games left to play this week.

4. IrishBearcat

Can you play any earlier today then 10pm CST? Text me

5. Full Moon Fever

I texted you back around 5 but I can play now or any time tonight. Text me @ 806.239.8746.

6. Full Moon Fever

7. Full Moon Fever

I'm going to bed. I don't know what my schedule is going to be like tomorrow. I've got a lot of crap to do at the school, but I could play EARLY morning or possibly in the early afternoon while my son takes a nap. Outside of that it will have to be after he's in bed. Playing between 8:30 and 10 can be done, but it means I'm choosing video games over poon, and I don't like to do that.

8. IrishBearcat

For some reason my texts weren't going through nor did I receive any last night. My bad man.

8:30-10 sounds best, but I'd much rather you get it in man. Just auto me, I refuse to cockblock.

9. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Then you don't belong in this league.