1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Memphis @ FIU

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Full Moon Fever, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

TheCrumbIsHere - Hey will Wednesday or Thursday night work for you? I'm going out of town on Friday after work and won't be back until Monday.

2. TheCrumbIsHere

TheCrumbIsHere Walk On

I'll be out of town Fri as well. How late we looking at tonight or tomorrow? I could probably do anything up until around 9:00 PMish EST. Otherwise, simming it wouldn't be the end of the world for Labor Day Weekend.

3. Full Moon Fever

Damn. It's gonna be hard to play before then as my son doesn't go to bed until 9 pm EDT. I'll see what I can do tomorrow and I *might* be able to play earlier than that. I really don't want to give up my shot at a conference championship via a sim loss to a 1-9 team, no offense.

4. TheCrumbIsHere

TheCrumbIsHere Walk On

That's fair. Probably could do 9:30 if we really had to. The only thing is that I also have a nice 6 hour drive back to Ann Arbor coming Fri after school so I want to be half awake for that. :)

5. Full Moon Fever

I'm going to try to get on to play around 7:30 eastern. I'll text you and let you know one way or another. I understand man, I've got a 6 hr drive to Lubbock tomorrow after work as well. With a 3 year-old.

6. TheCrumbIsHere

TheCrumbIsHere Walk On

7:30 would be great. Sorry to force you to rearrange things a bit. If we have to go later just let me know. I'd just rather not have to start at like 11:00 PM EDT. lol.

7. Full Moon Fever

Getting on in 5 minutes. Texted you too unless your # changed.

8. Full Moon Fever

TheCrumbIsHere. I'm back home now. How late can you play tonight?