Memphis trades

Discussion in 'Team Pages' started by Danthraxxx, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Will house Memphis trade requests here :)

2. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Memphis / Boston trade request

Celts have KG on the trade block , I would like a crack at him.

Memphis : Zach Randolph & X. Henry
    Boston : KG

Not at the box but will fill in details soon , Randolph makes around 15 , Henry 1+ change , KG makes 21

Deal gives Boston a rebounding & scoring option in post , and possible replacement for Allen , Henry has a 2yr option as well.
    Also gives Memphis a vet leader with a ring , exp contract and fits our play style more.

I would like to req a pick from Boston , but I wanna have if we think that's too much.

Thoughts ?

Dru50 JFace907

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

isn't kevin garnett retired?

4. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Is Ric Flair retired ?

5. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Bondzai007 and I review all trades now, just FYI.

For the trade to be considered, you need to post all details for all players.

That said, I doubt I'd approve you getting a pick back since (lets be honest) you want to do this trade to dump 3-4 years of randolphs salary. If anything you might need to give Boston back a pick since they are already an old team needing youth.

6. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I thought it was clear when I mentioned exp contract that this is a salary move as well. As far as me giving a pick KG is not good enough to warrant that at this point in his career, Boston gets a player in his prime in Randolph and a young guard in Henry that has decent potential, no way would I give them a pick in that deal too.

7. Dru50

Randolph is 30 I believe, which is on the tail end of his career, and most agree that the contract Memphis gave him was stupid.

Sorry, but you would need to make it worth bostons while for them to trade one old PF on an expiring contract for a slightly less old PF on a long term contract and I'm not sure X Henry is enough. If you don't want Randolph and his contract why would they?

But like I said, post the details of the players and Bond and I can take a look.

8. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I will post details later , and let me say I am not upset by any of this ..... But I am starting to feel like I am being picked on here....

When Kevin Love , budding star in the league who had like 30+ double doubles in a row gets traded for an old Pau Gasol nobody thought that was odd ? How realistic is that ?

Or when he kings traded some bum and a pic to heat for he two best 3 point shooters they have , almost the only bench scoring they had , nobody bats an eyelash. But when I try any trade , even my 11th man for T-Mac that gets looked at ? C'mon man this is killing me , why does everyone hate every trade I try to make ?

9. Dru50

Dan, both the trades you are referencing were between 2 teams controlled by users-you are comparing apples and oranges. But I'll oblige.

Minn/LA trade-Love was a young player on a young team that needed veterans. LA got a young player on an expiring deal but also took back two bad contracts in return. Gasol was the best player in the deal but he killed any hopes the twolves had of signing FAs in the offseason.

Sac/ATL trade-the kings traded for one of the worst contracts in basketball in exchange for an old C on an expiring deal, a 30 yr old SG who had a bad contract (Garcia) and a PF who's underperformed on two bad teams. Basically ATL got rid of a bad contract in Johnson in return for the pu pu platter.

How are either of those similar to what you are proposing? You want to dump a player/contract on Boston in return for a better player on an expiring contract, and in return you want to give them a guy who barely plays? If a user was controlling Boston and agreed to that I'd be fine, but I dont think at face value it's fair. But I said we'd review it after you post the details, which you haven't done.

You are the only guy who's had trades turned down, that's why there is a review committee, so that the CPU isn't getting taken by users more than necessary.

10. Dru50

Btw-I thought you were referring to the kings/ATL deal, I don't know which one you are referring to.

And EVERY trade gets reviewed, not just yours. This process isn't here to hurt you, it's here to keep the playing field level.

11. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

No worries , think I will just stick to the draft , way less hassle , and less thread posts

12. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Memphis - Chicago trade

Memphis sends :

Z. Randolph 83ovr 30yrs old 15.20 salary 4yrs 66.00 total
    S. Young 68ovr 26yrs old 948k salary 1yr

for

C. Boozer 77ovr 30yrs old 13.5 salary 4yrs 60.60 total
    O. Asik 55ovr 25yrs old 1.86salary 2yrs 4.18 total

Looks even to me on paper, if anything Bulls get better deal IMO as Young has more potential, and is already higher rated than Asik. I open to suggestions on how to make this trade more balanced on either side.

Thoughts Dru50 , Bondzai007 ?

13. Dru50

That deal works for me.

14. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Damn I wanted sam young so bad!

15. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I know you did , but I didnt see any parts on your team i wanted

16. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Approved.

17. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

JFace907

Still interested in moving Hickson or Thompson ? If so I need you to do all the leg work as I have my damn Xbox in a box right now ready to move to the new place tomorrow :(