Memphis vs Tulane

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by dakota7, Jul 30, 2011.

1. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

aarondramp

I have a game tonight at 930 central and could play after or I'm free Sunday night and Monday night. Let me know.

Is it ok if I broadcast our game over justintv?

2. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

I know that I can't do tonight. Just let me know your specific availability tomorrow, and we'll get it done.

And yeah, justintv is fine. I'll get crushed in front of everyone.

3. dakota7

I can do tomorrow night after 930 central. If something opened up in the afternoon, I'll let you know.

4. aarondramp

I should be able to make tomorrow night. My daughter is still in the NICU, but I will plan on being on tomorrow around 10:30/11 my time, 9:30/10 yours.

5. dakota7

Whoa......what happened to your daughter? I didn't see that, I hope everything is okay.

6. aarondramp

She was born with Down Syndrome...total shock to everyone, so we're still processing all of that. Unfortunately, there are several heart issues associated with Down's that I didn't even realize. She is doing okay right now but has a hole in her heart. They are going to look at it again on Wednesday and see how it looks. There is a decent chance it could mean heart surgery, but we're just kinda waiting right now.