Merih: Gonna go ahead and make the move

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Aug 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Merih: Gonna go ahead and make the move

Sorry man you're a great guy and all. It just doesn't seem that you don't have the time/interest. And as a result you're not able to treat this like it should be treated. you're putting the onus on other people to wait around for you and/or go with a schedule that suits you, rather than being available to work out something for both parties.

If you can't admit it to yourself then I gotta do it for you.

I am offering the spot to Juggs.

2. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Tough call, had to be done. Come back when you can FNG.

3. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

I accept, although I feel bad for Merih, who like Helli said, seems like a real nice guy. I've been there when life gets in the way of games so I can relate.

Merih, if you want in the side league, which doesn't advance nearly as quick and if you get simmed no one cares, let me know.

I'm gonna take Louisville. Like them more than UConn, better team, and better rivals for me to try to catch up in recruiting, although, prob dead this year.

Someone, hook a brother up with on of those cool sigs please

4. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

Juggy the "former members of the Tradition who quit and then came back" meetings are Tuesdays at 9. Hope to see you there.

5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

wow, hope this wasn't done just over this week's debacle of scheduling etiquette... i didn't want that to happen over one instance.

6. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

Looking back on it it was pretty douchebaggy of me though. Sorry for that.

I understand the decision Helli...Coleman was right I gave it a go but it went to hell in a handbasket once the weekend came around.

Juggs I will def let you know about the side league mayne.

Said it before and I'll say it again; coolest guys I've ever done a league with. Ain't gonna hold y'all back no longer.

Blaza we are still gonna pop bottles in Miami! All you guys are welcome I'm setting up a New Years trip down there.

7. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Lemme know if u doing that trip merih in Miami lol.

8. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

For my part Merih you are at the top of the list if a) position crops up and b) you have more time/want in..

Sorry main. Ryno nah... He was already this close to quitting before I just felt like he had a difficult time admitting that this is pretty low on his list right now.

9. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

Why bring back the guy who quit at the beginning of the season? There are 100's of guys who would love to play in this league and treat it as seriously as the rest of us.

Juggs was virtually nonexistent after his Miami title last season. The he quits this season before we get going.... I want players in this league who want to compete season after season until the next game drops. It's a bummer towards the end of these things when players are just going through the motions.

Juggs says he's not interested and suddenly has an epiphany and he's in..........B.S.

I know from reading the boards that there are many people clamoring to be part of this....

10. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

With all due respect Mike, since I quit

- I've started up a non-premier dynasty which is advacing as fast as the Deuce, and much faster than T1
    - I am running 2 side leagues which a bunch of guys from the forums are in
    - I have more time now and really really like this game, so my interest level is back 100%, the 2 reasons I quit.
    - Even with me quitting, being non-existant, I still think I posted more than you in the forums on a daily basis.

All that being said, Helli put me in, truthfully he didn't ask. I'm pretty JMS and Bruce would want me in. But the rest of the league should get a say. Definitely don't want any harsh feelings for me stepping in, so if you rather go another way, that's cool.

11. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Ramirez, you're one guy man and I think you're in the minority on this one.

12. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I think generally speaking guys will EVENTUALLY wear out their welcome quitting and stuff like that but IMHO I'd rather have Bly here than some maniacal guy who's in 10 leagues. Or Juggs here who was busy and didn't like last season's game that much but now likes this one and has more time. I mean it's the same reason that if BryHahn or Zetroc wanted in they could have gotten in even though they're not TF guys at all. This is a league of friends in a lot of ways.

13. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

If this of a league of friends then they should have been in....... Brihahn and Zetroc I have actually met and shared a beer with.

Juggs was not a good member last year. He chose to quit before the season this year. Now suddenly he is in.......

It is your league Helli so I guess you can do what you want with it.

14. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

It's really not "my" league but Juggs is friends with a lot of the guys here, not just me. If it works for some it works for all. Really, I'm a little taken aback that I have to explain to you that if Juggs isn't friends with you, he might still be friends with somebody here... lol

[​IMG]

If anybody else has a problem with it (seriously...) just PM me. If needed we can have a vote. Juggs won't get his feelings hurt. I figured this was a no-brainer... The league can correct me if I'm wrong.

15. BlyGilmore

hey man have to say very classy the way you've handled this. i'm sure we'll see you around :thumbsup:

16. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Sorry to see you go Merih. Keep in touch bro.

Welcome back Juggs.

17. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Got just one more thing to add to this. I will seem hypocritical because I have usually had some role in all the biggest rows on this forum... But if there is any negative post about another league member I will delete the post and respond to you that I received your complaint about the other member. Since I check the boards a lot it will basically be like you PM'd me. I'm tired of T1 being entertainment fodder. Won't happen this year.

I've made plenty of mistakes in the past but this is the way I intend to handle things this year. PM me. Thanks guys.

18. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

19. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

I can respect all of that because I know the time it takes to participate in those endeavors....

What I don't want to see is you participating 100% for 3 seasons and suddenly you leave us in the "lurch"...

I may not post as much or be the most invested.

What I certainly do without hesitation is complete my tasks and schedule my games in an orderly manner.

I also understand the time difference with the east coast guys and feel I have always been very accomodating.

20. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

As I said, I am committed, I have more time, I love this game, and I definitely would like to be in t1 again. But my feelings won't be hurt if you want to go another way, and don't even have to voice it public, just PM helli. Just let me know if I'm in or out so I know if I should bother doing anything else with Louisville

21. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Welcome back Juggs! I will go start practicing my 3rd and long play action defense now.

22. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

This may be the funniest thing Bly has ever said.

Well, except for when he told the league last year that he was going to try and run the fleXbox One with UNC's pocket passers. LOL, what a dope!

23. BlyGilmore

[​IMG]

24. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

I'm definitely doing it man; no longer a broke college student so it's time to live life! Once I get more details on specifics I'll be sure to let ya know.

Yeah I did have a hard time admitting it, simply because the passion is still there for the game. In the end I think this is the right move. If you ever need someone to fill in for an offseason or something it'd be fun as hell to shoot the shit with yall again.

Hell, I'll still be lurking the boards all the time so I'll know when its going down we'll just set up a chat or something.

Once some time opens up and I'm not the FNG at my job anymore, then I'll let you know Helli and from there its in you guy's hands.

Thanks Bly, short time seeing ya around but you seem like a real cool dude.

This fucking guy. One word, Compound. (y)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.