Merry Christmas Croppers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by egofailure, Dec 25, 2010.

1. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

[​IMG]

I just wanted to take the time to wish everyone a happy holiday. I hope you all enjoy your time with family and friends. (After getting your games in, of course! ; ) We spend so much time on here, that you guys have become (almost) like a second fam'. Have a blast today! I can't wait for the off-season, minus the Auburn players leaving bug! But I'll just try to focus on positive things ...

[​IMG]

Once again, Merry X-Mas!

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Merry Christmas guys!!
    [​IMG]
    Anything cool you guys get for Christmas or bought yourself? Share it here!​

I had fun putting this slide and horse together last night right before Va.Tech & GSU kicked my ass.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And Go Cowboys! 7:30 Kick-off tonight!​
    [​IMG]

3. Iron Mickey

Merged our threads that were created at the same time Ego! LoL

4. Iron Mickey

BTW...The Bama/Mizzou game is being played tonight so we will be in championship week tonight. I plan on advancing straight past week 15 into it.

So guys in championship games lets get things lined up whither.

@JFunk34
    @runthepound
    @tuco418

mizzourah is unavailable so we will need to get a replacement for the him. he will not be back till monday I believe.

Also, I am going to send out a mass text about doing off-season Sunday Night.

5. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Haha, hilarious, man. Great stuff! I'm glad to see that you were able to put the horsey together ... after seeing you lose to GSU's Virginia Tech, I thought to myself, "Damn, I hope G' has some other skills to brag about!" Haha, thanks for sharing those pictures. Your kid's adorable.

6. Iron Mickey

Thanks man.. That's about the only thing I can put together game wise right now. Wish I had my recorder but I am at my in-laws in Mississippi (PS3 travels...lol). Because I had a TERRIBLE wide open field drop on a flag route with less than a minute left and he prolly could have pranced into the redzone...

Still would have had to get the 2-pt to tie the game up but neverless....we sucked it up in Blacksburgh

GSU played some really good Defense

7. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

As that ball traveld i was like Fuck myself!!! i just let David back into the game with a bad D play call.. If he catches it i think he takes it to the house cause my Safety is not fast. The ball hits his hands and falls to the ground all i can do is say WTF!!! home field baby!!!! by this time i know David is ready to throw the Controller through a wall

8. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Merry Christmas guys, didn't get myself anything but the kids are happy with what they got...Now i'm headed out side to smoke the turkey

9. thoov08

thoov08 Walk On

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all have a great time today and safe travels to anyone else out of town for the day.