Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by KnightNoles, Dec 25, 2009.

1. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas fellas

2. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Merry Christmas to you guys. Got a couple inches of snow on the ground here, kids are jacked up about their presents, getting ready to head to the in-laws, I love it.

3. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy New Year. Just got done opening kids presents at one grandparent and about to head to other. At least its in Cali and its 70 degrees and sunny out.

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you all have a great holiday. I'm sadly not in Cali but am stuck in Columbus. It is 35 degrees and raining today, total crap weather.

5. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

Yeah, I live in Santa Monica, I've been wearing shorts this morning! The only thing I hate is that the weather will be great during the Rose Bowl, then everyone in the country watches it and wants to move to LA and add to our already bad traffic!

6. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Funny thing, everytime I come back to visit the family in SoCal, the traffic from LAX through the city is enough to remind me why I moved. I really do not miss the 2 hour commute over the Sepulveda pass I used to fight each day to and from work.