Messed Up Christmas

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by jmillhimes, Nov 29, 2009.

1. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Messed Up Christmas

Well,

Thought I would sahre this with my fellow "E" league members to keep an eye on your yards.

I stood in line at 5AM Friday for my daughter to get a 8 Santa and deer balloon that rotates. Spent 50.00 when it is usually 125.00. I picked one up

Put it up last night at 7pm in front yard with a few lights on the garage. Turned it off at midnight. Woke up at 7am to find it GONE!!

YEP. Lived here 4 years and never had anything stolen in my front or back yard. I left my truck door open one night and nothing happend. Guess someone needed it more than me. No job yet and now someone is trying to mess my daughters christmas up. WATCH YOUR YARDS...

I have been seeing there is more and more theft this year then ever. Houston Chronicle said the average Wal-Mart busted 10 people on Friday and Saturday for shoplifting.

Even if we catch our criminals, what will happend? Bail and Community service. Think next time I will let my Shepard out the door if I see anyone out there.

Positive end to this was the store we purchased it from gaave me a 10.00 gift card and I got my daughter a 29.99 Train for around the tree. SAFE INSIDE FOR NOW.

2. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Blah, that sucks to hear...People, they're the worst.

3. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Yeah, that's messed up...stealing on Christmas.