Messed up

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by dub, Oct 9, 2009.

1. dub

dub Banned

Messed up

Need to be re-invite

I got curious and sneeked a peak at the future in Murk's dynasty. Meant to retire from his, ended up retiring from this one, Sorry

I did see that I won the Conference, but lost the bowl game. The progression has really slowed.

My secondary looks good..very young

2. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I think you were just nervous of the big conference championship!

Speaking of, I posted a thread in the scheduling portion, but what is your availability like this weekend? Not sure on when things will get advanced tonight, and we'll all have to get our week 15 recruiting in, but I could potentially play after that. On Saturday, I can hook it up around 10:30 pm. Let me know.

3. dub

dub Banned

Man I hope you don't lose...

This weekend is the best weekend I've had in awhile to play. GF is out of town and it looks like it might rain some this weekend.

So as long as you don't interfere with my Glenwood South time, I'm good (y).

4. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Haha! That makes two of us that I don't lose, then! Anyway, hope you don't get offended by the lighthearted trash talking. Love the trash talk part of things, but try not to go over the top.

Let me know what time you'll be downtown and I'll do my best to be available outside of that. Where do you normally go there?

5. dub

dub Banned

All good man, I'm 31, this is a video game. If it wasn't for trash talking, I may get bored...

Depends on when things advance I guess, I'm open to when ever if you let me know. Sunday will probably be the day.

As far as downtown. Depends on the mood. The usual's of Bogarts, Red Room, and Solas come to mind. However I went to what was probably the best dancing I've seen since I've been in Raleigh at Mosiac last Friday. They have a music festival going on, and this weekend they're wrapping it up.

A DJ playing House music, with a band on the side..it was pretty awesome

6. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Been quite a while since I've been down there. I guess that's what happens when you hit the mid-30's and have a couple of small children in the house. Haha. Last time I went down there it was to Red Room, but that was a few months ago. I'm old. haha

7. dub

dub Banned

Yeah, last weekend was fun, and it's been a while since I've been out also. As I get older, redbox, and some quality time is what I've been doings especially since football and Fall shows are here.

This weekend though, the tiger is out of the cage!!