Archived MG's CRYSTAL BALL

Discussion in 'The Sandlot - The Show '15 OL' started by _MG_, Mar 28, 2012.

1. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR THE AWESOME POWER OF MG's TCBL CRYSTAL BALL! [​IMG]
    I AM ALL KNOWING, ALL SEEING AND I HAVE SEEN THE FUTURE OF TCBL. NOW ITS TIME TO DROP SOME KNOWLEDGE.
    AL CENTRAL
    1. THE MINNESOTA TWINS WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS:
    [​IMG]
    CA WILL BE A HAPPY MAN​
    Mauer and Morneau are back and the rotation is solid. I expect Pavano and Liriano to combine for 11 wins and the Twins will win the AL Wildcard.
    2. JOSH TOMLIN will lead the Indians in W's
    [​IMG]
    Who needs Masterson and Ubaldo? Tomlin will be the best #3 in baseball and that rotation will lead the Indians to the AL Central Crown
    3. Billy Butler will be the only Royal to bat above .300
    [​IMG]
    The Royals keep improving, and I really like their bullpen. Eric Hosmer, Mike Moustakas and the rest of the young guys might have a tough year or two to start TCBL before they blossom. Billy Butler is a legit major league hitter, and he will lead by example but the Royals will struggle.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
    • Like Like x 5
  2. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    NL Central, AL West and NL West on the way.

3. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    NL CENTRAL
    1. The Milwaukee Brewers will win the NL Central
    [​IMG]
    Ryan Braun and Aramis Ramirez will literally shit on the NL Central users and the Brewers will tally one up for artificial intelligence, taking the NL Central by 2 games.
    2. Joey Votto will have a down year, Jay Bruce will have a huge year
    [​IMG]
    Jay Bruce will lead the Reds not only in stolen bases, but RBI as he will cap off the amazing year with a gold glove in the outfield. Joey Votto will disappoint, batting sub .250. The Reds, Cubs and Cards are going to be in a tight battle for the WC spot, and Jay Bruce will put the Reds over the top, winning the NL Wild Card on the last day of the season.
    3. The Cubs will keep Alfonso Soriano, and it will pay off
    [​IMG]
    Soriano will play OK in the field, but produce with his bat and have his best season since signing the 8-year mega deal with the Cubs. He will lead the Cubs in HR's and RBI and the Cubs will battle for a WC spot.
    4. Jaime Garcia will be the ace in St. Louis
    [​IMG]
    Carpenter and Wainwright will have injury issues and rust issues. Garcia will have an era around 2.6 and win at least 4 games. He will keep this teams pitching staff afloat and battling, losing out on a wild card spot by 1 game to the Reds.
    5. Pirates's Hanrahan will make the All-Star team, become one of the best closers in the NL
    [​IMG]
    This guy is FILTHY. That fastball is almost untouchable. Better learn his name now, he will blow up.The Pirates might not win many games this season, but if they have a lead in the 9th it is GAME OVER.

• Like Like x 6
  4. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    AL WEST
    1. The Rangers will not make the playoffs...and it is Josh Hamilton's fault.
    [​IMG]
    Ok, Ok, this might not seem like that hard of a prediction. The fact that Texas made it to the World Series TWICE in two years is amazing. So the Rangers have a great team, but it is just too hard to keep winning at that high of a level in such a competitive division. The Angels, A's and Mariners will all be better. Josh Hamilton is coming up on free agency fast, and I think the pressure will get to him. I think he will have a putrid 2012 and it will hamper an otherwise great offensive lineup.
    2. The Angels will come up short too...
    [​IMG]
    Pujols is nice, but that outfield is OLD. The Angels will struggle offensively even with Pujols, and I think Manager CeeGee will be looking to trade the likes of Abreu, Hunter or Wells to make room for some younger talent. This team is just too old.
    3. The A's will impress, but Cespedes won't.
    [​IMG]
    The bad news? Cespedes won't hit over .275 and lack some power. The good news, A's fans? Coco Crisp and Josh Reddick are going to have career years and the A's will win the AL West. Billy Beane does it again.
    4. Seattle will not come in last.
    [​IMG]
    I am a big believer in the CPU this first season. The Mariners, with Carp, Smoak, Figgins and Ichiro will do some serious damage to either the Rangers or Angels, leaving open the division for the A's. ​

• Like Like x 4
  5. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    NL WEST
    1. Lincecum will win the Cy Young...again.
    [​IMG]
    Timmy will be back and better than ever in 2012, will win 5 games and have an ERA under 1. BOOK IT.
    2. The Dodgers will ride Ethier and Kemp into the playoffs
    [​IMG]
    The Dodgers are due. I think their team is finally hitting their peak offensively, and I think behind Andre Either and Matt Kemp this team will win 22 or 23 games. I expect big things from the Dodgers this year, they are good enough to stop making excuses and start winning.
    3. Tulo and the Rockies will struggle, but they will play spoiler late
    [​IMG]
    Tulowitzki will have his worst season as a pro. He has been struggling this spring, and I think that will continue. HOWEVER, I think late in the year he will finally pick it up and end up spoiling either the Diamondbacks or Giants playoff bid with a few big wins late in the season, thus bringing Rockies fans hope for 2013.

• Like Like x 4
  6. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    AL EAST
    1. Bautista will lead the league in home runs with 16
    [​IMG]
    Bautista is on fire again this spring, and the power hasn't left. I am calling it now. 16 homeruns 30 RBI.
    2. The Yankees and Redsox will battle until the end...and the Yankees will take the division
    [​IMG]
    Yankees win division with 22 wins...3 ahead of Red Sox and 4 ahead of Toronto.
    3. Orioles will have worst record in MLB, going 9-21
    [​IMG]
    This team is awful.
    4. Rays won't make playoffs, but will make progress
    [​IMG]
    Rays will come in 4th behind the Jays, Red Sox and Yankees. That doesn't mean it isn't a productive season in Tampa. The Rays will bring on more young talent and get them situated in the big leagues. I think David Price and Longoria will still have a nice season, and Ben Zobrist might surprise some. Overall, it won't be a winning season but it will be productive in that it will help build the future in Tampa.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Damn good job mg

8. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    NL EAST
    1. Heyward will turn it around.
    [​IMG]
    It is true that the big man has been struggling for Atlanta this spring, both defensively and with the bat. Have no fear, Braves Nation, Heyward will be just fine. I predict 9 or 10 homeruns and a batting average close to .280-.285.
    2. The Mets will struggle without Reyes, having the lowest team batting average in TCBL
    [​IMG]
    1. Ike Davis cant carry an offense
    2. This is what happens when you lose the batting champion
    3. Especially when he signs with a rival
    4. David Wright needs to retire
    5. Canadian Soriano: Jason Bay.
    3. Marlins speed will be LETHAL
    [​IMG]
    Miami leads the league in stolen bases, wins division by 5 games. Reyes, Bonifacio, and Ramirez will make catchers wish they played outfield.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  9. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Great stuff man!

10. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Great stuff MG but you do realize the gm still hasnt learned to hit very well lol

11. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

No respect!!!!

12. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Great great stuff... peering deep into the crystal ball!