MG's most underrated players (HK 3 Season 3)

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by _MG_, Feb 10, 2014.

1. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    1. Matt Forte HB Chicago Bears

[​IMG]

No one talks about Forte as an elite back much. He doesnt have blazing speed or insane power. He just does it all quietly and goes about his buisness, and he does it well. This will be the second straight played season where he will eclipse 1500 yards and 10 touchdowns for a playoff-bound bears squad. Show Forte some love.

2. Nick Fairley DT Lions

Holy shiiiiit
    Where did this production come from?????
    14 sacks season 1
    8 season 2
    15 thus far in season 3
    Holy shit.

[​IMG]

3. Chris Givens WR Rams

Who the hell is Chris Givens, and how does he have almost 1.5k yards and 13 touchdowns, and why does he look like Bruno Mars?

[​IMG]
    "Oh Yeah Yeah, Oh Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeaaaah!"

4. Mike Glennon QB Buccaneers

Here we have a photo of a wild Glennon in his natural habitat, behind center on the football field.

[​IMG]

Look at the size of the neck on this one. The neck size is how they attract their mates. This Glennon has a bright future. 19 touchdowns 13 ints, top QB rating in the league at 98.9 (half a point higher than Tannehill, u ass).

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  2. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
  3. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    Literally did this in 10 minutes before work. All the new content guys are doing motivated me. Keep up the good work boys.

• Like Like x 1
  4. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

good stuff..out of all these guys i've only played Fairley and I can vouch for his dominance. Dude would not let me do anything. Granted my C may be the worst blocker in the league but even when he was lined up on Chance Warmack he was making him look like a high schooler. Fairley beasted me and I don't remember if I won or not, but i remember something along the lines of 3 or 4 sacks that game.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

This is awesome guys. I wish I had time to make it, but I wish there was a piece of content that looked back on the first draft. Who did someone pass on that could have redefined their franchise? (ala Russell Wilson)

• Like Like x 1