1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Miami 24 - Clemson 16

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by NYJuggalo45, Jan 11, 2010.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Miami 24 - Clemson 16

Not a whole hell of alot to write about this game. Me and Cole agreed it was one of the 3 ugliest professional football games of all time.

Biggest factor in the game was the dominance of Miami's front 7. I forget the exact numbers, but it was something like 25 tackles for loss and 10 sacks. Held Cole to -36 rushing yards for the game I believe.

Offensively, we suck. We can't run to save our life. Our passing game is piss poor due to lack of skill at WR. But we play defense. Picked off 3 passes, made Clemson 1 dimensional, and even when he did pass, most of the time his QB was running for his life.

Like I put on the dynasty home page. Ugly as hell, but a win is a win.

GG Cole.

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

QB Ray Wise out for the SEASON and HB for Clemson out for a few weeks.

Good win Juggs and Welcome back!!

I saw INTS for both teams taking back for scores.....

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I knew Cole was cheating... You too?

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

lol sorry, guess it should have read one of the 3 ugliest American football games lol

5. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

GG Juggs.
    I dont know the what you were doing but your dline was in my back field instantly, and constantly. I couldnt run the ball because my guys were tackled before I could get to the line, and couldnt pass the ball because I didnt have time. On a positive freshman QB Parham came in in the second half and when he had time he made some real nice throws.
    Alls I can can say is I hope you get promoted again very soon.

6. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

thanks for the notes........I will have a gameplan vs Miami now!(y)

7. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Good luck. There were even about 5-6 times when he came out with 2 defensive lineman and got quick pressure with just those two. If you can block his line, you will win big and going away.

8. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Juggs was always getting big pressure no matter who he brought.

9. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

3-4 with all the exotic blitzes, and tons of speed at DE and at all 4 LBs..might be the most pressure we've ever been ever to get.