Miami-Auburn - week 2

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by NYJuggalo45, Oct 4, 2009.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Miami-Auburn - week 2

Ramirez, starting this thread now because I think we'll be advancing tonite. I know your a west coast/late night guy, but is there any day (Mon-Tues-Wed) you can get on early? Ideally I'd like to play like 8-9est my time, but that might be too early for you. So let me know what days/times your available and we can figure out a night to play.

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

are you drunk or in a time warp??? my money would be on the former...

ASU???

3. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

Monday is cool lets say 9 est.......

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

lol wow i guess i was still a little hung over from the weekend

5. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

ok cool......

6. jfosh

jfosh Super

Is this game flying under the radar? Wasn't Auburn just chomping at the bit to play Miami?

On paper Auburn does not have a shot and should be careful who they schedule. All though we sure do admire their moxie. An early season loss could set the tone for the Tigers who have to make the trip to LSU and a hungry Georgia this year. Throw in their first ever meeting with Florida and of course Alabama to close the season at home. If the Tigers fall, this season could have rebuilding written all over it.

There is no question Miami just plugged in a couple of guys and reloaded. Miami is built to win now.

Miami wins this one going away but should definitely make the trip to Auburn in the future to see if the can retrun the favor down the road.

Miami -11.5

Mo as an analyst had this to say about both teams.

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Auburn covers........Auburn will have the lead in the 1st half at some point.......I couldnt guess who is going to win this one....

No video or justin.........boooo

8. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Miami covers and Auburn's confidence takes a hit....

9. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

If week 1 was any indication, not only doesn't Miami cover...they lose outright and their repeat hopes are killed in week 2. We played like absolute shit against a not that good Illinois team. Hoping it was a 1 week hiccup as I think we were the only team to not have a scare against the cpu last year, not even in the Title game. But if that was the norm rather than an abberation, we're no where near as good as last year. Losing Cooper, Johnson and 2 senior OL hurt our offense alot more than I thought it would have.

10. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

Juggalo I have my son and he is on break.... My wife want's to go to dinner and she is giving me the business about such an early game.... She acquiesced and stated I could get on at 10:00 est ....7:00 my time if that does not work for you let me know.....

I can't play tomorrow as I have school in the evening but I am available all day Wednesday.

11. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

If it's cool with you, I'd rather wait til Wed then. I totally forgot about the soap opera that is Brett Favre-Minn-GB. I can go Wed anytime after 8pm est. Let me know what works for you. That way I can watch the game and you don't have to cut off time with the fam

12. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

wed..................so sad.....

13. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

actually ramirez, not sure if you are gonna see this, but on 2nd thought we can play tonite. that way we can adv tomm after ryno-bly play. ill hop on xbox at 10 incase you show up

*edit* fosh or ryno, if you see this, text mike and let him know 10 is ok if he can still play

14. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Back to your old self! Welcome back lol

15. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

I prefer the "new" JMS. The old one scares me.