Miami @ Buffalo

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by stryder24, Aug 29, 2010.

1. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

Miami @ Buffalo

Final Score 45-20.

Recap......

Embarrassing start to the season for the Dolphins. On the first drive, Chad Pennington snuck his way onto the field, and before Coach Sparano could blink, he had thrown a pick 6.

7-0.

Second possession, ended like the 1st with Henne throwing a pick and setting the Bills up in prime position to add to the lead, which they did on a 3rd down draw play from spiller as he scampered 20 yards for the touchdown.

Second quarter.

Miami finally got on the board with an endzone to endzone drive that ended with a Ronnie Brown TD, Brown was one of the few bright spots of the day as he scampered for 112 yds on 22 carries.

Halftime score was 17-7.

3rd quarter is where things fell apart. Thanks to blown coverage by Channing Crowder, CJ spiller was left wide open for a 61 yard reception from rookie Robert You.

24-7.

After a redzone INT by Henne, one of his 4 to the Bills secondary, the Dolphins pinned the Bills to inside their 5 and forced a punt, however, thanks to a HUGE HIT by one of the Bills flyers, Bess fumbled, and Drayton Florence scampered untouched for 46 yards, effectively putting the final dagger in the coffin.

Final Stats.

Chad Henne 17-30 for 334 2 TD and 4 INT
    Robert You was 7-14 for 121 and 1 TD

Ronnie Brown had 156 Total yards
    CJ Spiller had 202 Total yards and was the leading receiver for the Bills, most of which he gained on the touchdown catch.

B. Marshall had 9 catches for 228 yards and 2 TDs. Most of these catches where under duress as Henne was forced to throw him the ball to try and make plays as every other receiver was muffled by Buffalos Defense.

Coach Sparano was quoted as saying that the team will not be taking off monday as they "took today off instead"

Watch out for CJ Spiller who will probably be making a run for rookie of the year!

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Nice recap stryder.

Marshall was annoying as fuck. I felt like even when I did have him covered he somehow got the ball. There was that 1 over the middle were Byrd jumped and just whiffed, then the one down the left where I was in position with McKelvin but he didn't jump he just threw his hands up. Then there were the two or three where McGee was all over him with help over the top then he does a dumb animation and gets out jumped. Argh.

Hats off to you though, you kept mixing it up late in the game and I couldn't get a handle on things. I was happy to let Brown do some work (despite not wanting him to go over 100 yrds.) and limit you from scoring more on my defense when the game was already over, lol.

3. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

that one handed grab polenesky(sp?) INT on the 10 was amazing. You USER INT I think 4 out of 5 picks, job well done. I look forward to a rematch, I cant believe I didnt fair catch the F'ing punt.. that was ball game after that. And I have no idea how the hell pennington was starting... After I saw the floater he threw to marshall that was picked I was like Who threw that? heh.

Next game we need to play earlier so I can use my mic, that was a fun game though, and Spiller is legit... was is his speed at?

4. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I only remember usering two, the Poz one and the one with Maybin and both were the case of you going to a spot one too many times. I remember you going over the middle and I just told myself I was going to take that part of the field away and you threw there anyway so I was able to make the play. The one hander was just crazy though, I really dislike those types of INTs. If he had 80 catch or was 95ovr or something like that... maybe... but he doesn't. Hes good but hes not that good.

Spiller is legit, thats why hes practically untradable (though I would if the offer really was that legit.) He has 95spd and 97acc I think.

5. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

yea i definitely was pushing the right side of the field too much.... im rusty, you were the first user game Ive played this year, no excuses, of course, but I look forward to Week 15 @ home.... I might bust out the orange jerseys.