Miami Dolphins Scouting Reports

Discussion in 'Scouting Reports' started by xSavedByGracex, Sep 1, 2012.

1. xSavedByGracex

xSavedByGracex Walk On

Fins Up

2. DU55

DU55 Walk On

Offense: ONLY runs to the outside. Did not run anything interior the whole game. Especially likes to take counters outside. Threw to TE Fleener more than any other receiver. Ran slants early.

Defense: Plays great D especially against the run. Users the LBs every down.

3. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

Cover 2......

Once you call that play, I move to the Inside.... If u call the same defense every time then why would I run where u have 8 in the box? Also, a blast is over the tackle... I don't call plays and bounce to the outside... I call plays and run them where they are designed.

Fleener is my highest rated WR/TE btw..... Never been called non sim in my life... I love it. And jones has almost the same amount if yards receiving as Fleener

BlyGilmore
    RynoAid

If u both want a "trial game" I'll play.... Just do not like having my character questioned.

4. DU55

DU55 Walk On

I said nothing about being unsim, but you DID run outside on every run play called. Besides that I think you played fine. Nothing I put above is questioning your character?? Dunno where your getting that from. Now your following through on scheduling games, that I question.

5. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

Blygilmore kicked me from the league, bro..... Again I'm sorry that I scheduled another game.... I posted here if u were on, don't see u, then scheduled another TSO league game.... If I knew the wraith I would've been under for this, I would have acted differently....

6. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

I actually do run inside, :)... I run based on where the defense lines up, heh