Miami (FL) Hurricanes - SPatin

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by SPatin, Nov 16, 2009.

1. SPatin

SPatin Walk On

Miami (FL) Hurricanes - SPatin

TEAM PLAYBOOK(S):

Offense: Tennessee
    Defense:: 3-4

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

--By KennyLSU--

Offense: Illinois
    Defense: Multiple D

Scouting the Offense:
    Miami uses a spread. Lots of 3 wide sets. They will run out of it and has the RB's to do it. They only went down the field maybe twice and throw a lot of underneath routes. Time is precious, he likes to use the clock, he doesn't use Chew Clock but takes the play clock down to the last second pretty much every play.

Scouthing the Defense:
    For the game against me his scheme may have been different because GT is an option team and I ran the ball 80% of the time. He did load the box and played the pitch man so the middle was open in the triple option. I saw a lot of everything, 3-3-5, 3-4, 4-3 and even some 1-5-5 which I thought was odd.

--also note that the 1-5-5 is banned, so don't look for it when you play SPatin next. Murk--

3. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Offense - unsure of his playbook, but it could have been Houstons. Lots of spread. Runs a spread look about 80% of the time, including a lot of times where he splits out 2 TE's as WR's. He will run out of it as well. Passes were mostly short but he hit nearly every deep route he attempted.

Defense - runs a 3-4. Shows blitz look about 50-60% of snaps, more than that if you are in a base look. Ran some zone blitzes, and mixed man and zone well. He was able to cover my 4 WR sets with his 3-4 LB's at times so be prepared.

Good, solid player. I look forward to playing him again when I have a QB with some accuracy.