Miami-GT

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by NYJuggalo45, Nov 13, 2009.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Miami-GT

Mo, I'm not sure where we stand with the advance. Seems like there were some discos yesterday. We play next week though.

I am home all night tonite and tomm morning. So assuming we advance, I can play anytime from like 6pm est til like 12 noon tomorrow. After that, I won't be able to play until Monday night.

I was hoping we would have advanced last night. If we do at some point today/tonite, can you play?

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Considering that there is no posted time for the UNC-Clemson game, Mo never responded saying if he was even available and I just got offered corporate seats to the Knicks game tonite 8 rows from the floor I'm out tonite.

Since I won't be able to play until Monday, if you guys need to advance and let Mo play the cpu, I'm ok with it. Would obviously rather play it, but not fair to hold everyone up til Monday due to me.

3. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    yeah blaza and mafuggin cole messed up the flow :(

I coulda played at 6 but u got dem knick tickets...u really wanna see them lose? lol...

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah they said they like started the game, got disconnected, and gave up. Way to stick with it boys!

5. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    they started two hours after the time they agreed...that didn't help ha...any word when they gonna try again?

6. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I am likely to be out trying to see this movie i really wanted to see monday but I should be back around 8/9PM to play this. I'll update as we get there...I don't see the other 4 being played by monday anyway...so we'll get this in!

7. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Ok Monday anytime after 7 ill be home. Just as long as we start by like 10-1030 I'm cool

8. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    yeah that sounds like around the time i'll be back home...around 10.

9. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

ok, ill be on

10. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Mo, I'm on now. think your brother is on playing Halo. Send me a msg on xbox when your on. I'm watching MNF but will check back on commercials