Miami Hurricane Press Conference "LIVE"

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by White Walkers, Jun 27, 2011.

?

Who wins tonights matchup?

1. Miami

42.9%
  2. Ohio State

57.1%
  1. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Thank you all for coming this afternoon.​
    I'm sorry I'm late. I had to go pick up my Pepperoni and Jalepeno Pizza from Marco's Pizza.​

The only thing I have to say is every game is circled on my calendar as well as my student-athletes. We do not have just one goal for our season to just knock off and deny the number one team in the country another title. My Team and I have more than just one goal, unlike Coach InfinatMTX. Our team has a 12 game regular season schedule, unlike Coach InfinatMTX's one game schedule being the Buckeyes. We will have a historic season and we look forward to building our program for the future and leading it in the right direction this evening.​

Any questions?​

2. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

Coach,

Mike Hunt, West Virignia Dispatch, W.V.,

This is quite possibly the biggest out of conference game in your tenure at Miami. What is your gameplan going into tonight's matchup? Are you looking to sustain long drives eating up clock or utilize a quick strike offense in hopes of getting into a shoot out?

3. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

Lavar Aarinton The Daily Collegian...

Coach Cocky...nice of you to unlick your door and leave your office to nourish your body with food. I guess the suicide watch is over now. Unfortunately! Anyways, I believe Penn St delivered 3 goals for this season:
    1. Beat Ohio St (we must beat Ohio St 1st because the Big 10 Championship goes thru the Buckeyes)
    2. win the Big 10 championship
    3. Win the national championship

So, you should probably do your research before you issue these types of statements.
    Now, since we all see that you and your program does not do the proper research or due diligence, how can you possibly win tonights game. The greatest and hardest part of being a winner is preparation. You were not prepared to issue this statement until the media basically knocked your door down...do you really think the 'Canes can compete tonight. Can you win. Will you win? Man, grow some berries!

4. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

Lavar Aarington The Daily Collegian

I thought this press conference was live......He and Coach GWILL must be together.... This game might be fixed tonight.......wait a minute, i'm getting a call on my super private code red hotline...

Breaking News!!!
    The integrity of tonights Ohio St - Miami game being called into question?

5. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

Where is the NCAA commissioner...

6. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

Yeah I'm going to go ahead and call foul on the whole press conference thing w/ Q & A b/c you guys are nowhere to be found to answer these questions....

Cocky Marine
    gwill

7. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

My game plan tonight has 3 keys.

1.) dominate the t.o.p.
    2.) win turnover battle.
    3.) keep ohio states 3rd down percentage under 50%

8. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

in all undue respect. what you wrote down as your 3 goals to the season all had to do with one team other than yours and that was Ohio State. all 3 of your goals wrap around him so you cant tell me that there isnt 3 circles wraaped around ohio state.

9. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

If you win the toss tonight Coach, do you plan to open the game on defense or offense?

10. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

bare with me im at work guys. keep questions coming please. infinat have educated questions please.

11. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

Lavar Aarinton The Daily Collegian...

Coach Cocky...nice of you to unlick your door and leave your office to nourish your body with food. I guess the suicide watch is over now. Unfortunately! Anyways,...do you really think the 'Canes can compete tonight. Can you win. Will you win? Man, grow some berries!

12. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

defense wins championships.

13. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

The Miami Hurricanes greatly respect the Ohio State Buckeyes and we strongly believe we can and will come out of the Shoe tonight with a win.

14. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

Coach,

Without getting into to much detail about your defensive gameplan tonight, can you explain to us how you plan to get pressure on State's quarterback and possibly force him into some bad decisions that could possibly lead to turnovers?

15. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

I will not discuss any details of what my team and i have prepared all week to bring to ohionstate tonight.

16. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

Coach,

Coach Gwill has expressed full confidence in his quarterback's ability to move the chains on first and second down to avoid any crucial third down situations. What kind of offense are you expecting from State tonight?

17. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

Coach...... what steps has you and your staff taken to minimize the magnitude of tonights game, in preparing your team and controlling their nervousness. You do realize that you may be the only program that stands in the way of Ohio St establishing a Dynasty. Could be quite embarrassing if you can't get it done or you let it be established on your watch. Also taking into account your monumental collapse in last years ACC championship game. A loss that prevented The 'Canes from appearing in the national championship game against the Buckeyes?

18. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Coach, who do think has asked the dumbest question so far? Well, besides mine.

19. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

the only thing i will say about my offense tonight. SR QB Marshall Moore has always said his dream was to go to a big time schools stadium while they were number one and defeat them on the road.....that being said we have prepared for this game a litle differently than our normal and we have expanded our offensive playbook. There will be a few surprises tonight for our offense. We are looking forward to it.

20. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

What type of plane do you expect for the flyover for this huge game?

21. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Ohio State is the only ones with something to lose, hence them being the number one team in the country. however, by some way of us not coming out tonight as the victors Coach Infinat has pretty much guaranteed a victory over the Bucks during the offseason. so i have full conifidence in his coaching INABILITIES that hed take care of them. however, we plan on winning this game tonight.

22. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

i have talked to my former Marines and they have said that a Stealth Bomber is schedule for tonights flyover.

23. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

VOTE for tonight game at top of thread.

24. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

Coach...1 last question(s). With the rumors that you might leave The 'Canes after this season for the Clemson or South Carolina job, have you seen evidence of a lack of trust in you by your team. Are these rumors true. If the 'Canes come out and lay an egg tonight, I think that pretty much solidifies the rumors and makes you a lame duck coach, and this is just a lost season for the 'U. Wouldn't you agree?

25. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

Wow talk about a pretty damn good question concerning the possible move to the Palmetto State next season...