Miami Hurricanes Rebuilding process

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by Chris Rouse, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Chris Rouse

Chris Rouse Walk On

This year so far has showed to me that we have to get younger guys in the game. Latest move was we took a corner back off his freshman red shirt because we felt he would help us immediately. The LSU game was a big win but it was a terrible show up by the defense. That was a basketball score. After that game I decided to put the youngster in the starting line up against Ohio State. He definitely proved himself that game.
    Also we just had a four star corner back commit to Miami. What stood out to me is his A speed which we can use at that position. Former track star and in the top ten in his position. Another commit that i am proud to say is the #2 overall 6'5 FS has commit to Miami. He will come in starting as a freshman. we have 6 more guys we can sign, and they will all be 4stars or 5stars. We are on the right path for the running of the ACC and the BCS championship. We need guys to come in and push everyone else to be great.

[​IMG]

2. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Well you should now make the ACC championship every year, but unfortunately you will then run into FSU. Your #2 6'5 FS will be a Seminole bench player in two years. But keep the strong recruiting coming, I love a good pipeline.

3. Chris Rouse

Chris Rouse Walk On

we haven't lost any main players to FSU yet. we must be going in the right path. what happened with the clemson game?

4. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Just another FSU victory.