Miami hurricanes.....SMH

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by Chris Rouse, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Chris Rouse

Chris Rouse Walk On

The miami hurricanes have a total of 70 players on there roster.
    24 freshmen
    17 sophomores
    18 juniors
    11 Seniors
    that's 13 guys at the most i can sign.

We will be leading with first time starter at QB #3 Wallace Brown. He is very accurate and has a cannon of a arm. He has a lot of potential. Weapons in the back field will be running back #21 B.Williams taking the spot of #39 C.kerr. the difference is speed and we want more of it on the field. But by the way they both played against Wisconsin i should take a freshmen off redshirt and bench both of them. Now we get to the worst part of our offense.....the damn OL. these guys are fairly young, but they have to develop into better players. WR#84 R.Smith is our top playmaker. He shows alot of heart and he goes and gets it.

Defense
    At Defensive ends are all seniors and have not develop worth a damn, and needs to step up. THATS ALL!! DT are sophomores and they need to develop better too. but they are coming along.
    Sweet lord OLB are terrible except our leader number OLB#52 he is the leader of the defense. MLB are bad too. mostly freshmen and they are redshirted for development reasons. We are leading towards recriuting a 5 star MLB and promising him a starting position and build off him. CB are majority JRs and they are tall but C- range. We have to get pass Being C-. We need A+. FS and SS will be replaced with Freshmen I promise you that!! Rebuilding starts Now, We have to fight and nobody respects us!! That has to change, we are THE U.

[​IMG]

2. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Just a reminder...the NCAA leveled recruiting sanctions against you last offseason. You are docked 5 scholarshiops for this season. So, if you have 11 seniors. That means you can sign at the most 8 players this year.

3. Chris Rouse

Chris Rouse Walk On

Ok... rebuilding is gonna be harder than i thought. no wonder we do illegal things to get players lol. ok i have 7 more i can get. that's even with a bowl win??

4. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

yes...bowl wins dont mean anything...only national championships and conference championships.