1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Miami (Ohio) Vrs. THE Ball State

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by shibdib, Sep 6, 2010.

1. shibdib

shibdib In Nacho We Trust

Miami (Ohio) Vrs. THE Ball State

I think we play this week... too lazy to go check sooooo..... When do u wanna play?

2. Korenth

Korenth Walk On

How does wednesday late afternoon sound? maybe somewhere around 4PM CST?

3. shibdib

That should work

4. shibdib

GG, i was heated after i gave up that safety. Had about 3 passes that should been easy td's if my receivers woulda jus put their arms out.. then having my fastest player caught from behind on a kick return by a LB wasnt to good either.

5. Korenth

Korenth Walk On

The first two quarters were really good....first time I'd seen defense and field position play such a big part in a user match up...if on;ly because neither of out QBs could hit the side of a barn.

6. shibdib

ya we both fumbled in the red zone in the first half. If i coulda scored on that drive before the end of the half I problly wouldnt have been as pissed and coulda kept it interesting :p. But after almost throwing ym controller thru a tv i decided id just take the L