Miami @ OSU

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Miami @ OSU

Looks like we might advance late tonight. If we do, you wanna try to get our game in tomorrow?

I'm out in the afternoon, but by just after dinner time, I should be around and available, and by nine or so, I should have the house to myself.

What's your schedule like?

2. mbmonk

mbmonk Walk On

Tonight should be great for me. I should be available after 7pm est.

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Could we call it an 8:30 start maybe?

4. mbmonk

mbmonk Walk On

Sounds Great. If something changes I will post here or send you a message on PSN.

5. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Good game, my friend. I can't believe you got the audible in time to get that pick-6. I thought for sure I found my first real opening of the game.

Who better than Terrelle to wreck a season. Nice win.

6. mbmonk

mbmonk Walk On

Check your PM's AG. I just sent you two.

That really was the difference in the game. Just a lucky break. That and one of the jump balls I threw up early in the game and my WR came down with it. SOOOOO lucky. Should have been a pick but instead it was a first down.

Your running game was giving me FITS! I didn't want to call a lot of blitzes to stop the run because it would give you single coverage all over the field. You just kept pounding me.

Also nice recognition on the fact that I was calling a lot of cover 1. I was trying to take away the middle of the field and you hit me deep with a bomb to the deep outside. It was a really great call and a nice adjustment to the defense I was calling.

Really great game. You are a VERY tough opponent to play and it was just luck that gave me the win.

7. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

It wasn't luck at all. I coulda gotcha, and I will next time, but this one didn't turn on some fluke. I got beat.

Can't wait for the Miami-VTech game. That should be a good one.