Miami Recruiting

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by White Walkers, Jun 8, 2011.

1. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Miami

5-Star HB Rodney Weatherford​
    5'6" 185 lbs​
    Brent, Florida​

2. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

i thought this would be a good idea for everyone to have a thread about their recruits theyve picked up. i know the new games coming out soon but we could implement it for next years game. i have more but im at work right now and i want to have all the info on them. what does everyone think?

3. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

or we can change the title of this thread to 2015 recruiting and everyone update this one thread. doesnt matter..

4. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

With the delays we've had in getting games in to advance along with current content assignments I don't think it is a good idea to make this a requirement. I think if people want to do this on their own then that is cool.

I will try and get one up for S. Carolina later on this evening if I have time. We have a flu going through our house right now so time is limited. Good suggestion though Cocky.

5. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

"lets do all the things that you want to do"

Ace Ventura

6. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

all the waiting that we do for other users i honestly disagree with you.

7. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

I'm confused about what you disagree with? Are you saying that since we usually have to wait on people to get their games in that this is extra time people should be able to do this recruiting thread?

8. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

Oh and if you haven't noticed yet I'm an outgoing person. So I'm not shy about putting my opinion out there especially if someone asks for it.

9. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

kind of. im not saying i want it to be a requirement i just thought it was a good idea bc recruiting is the most important part of the game. but if the idea is wack then nevermind. the way you do your polls now you dont have that much requirements. maybe i just REALLY like the whole recruiting aspect of the game a little too much i guess.

10. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

I think you have interpreted my feedback incorrectly. When I said it would be too much for users to do this as a requirement I was referring to users who have time constraints already just trying to get their games, summaries and league content assignments in on time. So to make this a requirement for those users might not work well for them.

Personally I would have no problems at all doing this because as of now my schedule is flexible and would allow me to do this.

11. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Nobody likes to see to "Cocks" fighting!! It's just sad. :)

12. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Typically, in the past, we have included our recruiting board in our team preview area. I'll update mine tonight to show you how I have done it and seen it done in the past. The site is looking great, we have some awesome members posting excellent content. However, we do have some who are not posting anything and at the same time, not getting games in.

It isn't perfect but I am enjoying it. For those of you who are getting your games in on time and or communicating with me about why you need more time, thanks.

13. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Hahaha two cocks that's funny.

14. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

Two cocks don't make a right!

15. jtthirtyfour

jtthirtyfour Walk On

yeah i have not been around lately or posting stuff as work is picking up. but i check the forums today and all i see are threads about fighting cocks, so i guess i wasnt missing much :rolleyes:

16. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock