Miami @ UNC

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by jello1717, Dec 16, 2009.

1. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Miami @ UNC

Kezo and I decided last night on XBL to play tonight @ 9pm MST. I realize now that I won't have any time to play our game at all before I go on vacation with all the preparations I need to make.

Gators, please put me on autopilot so Kezo can beat up on my CPU controlled team. I'll need to be on autopilot until I get back from Texas on the 4th.

2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Alright, I'll do this tonight when I get home around 7pm.

Thanks for letting me know. Hope you have a great holiday and get all your shopping done. As we all know, it is the "Silly Season!"

3. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Thats a long time to be gone from your team. You sure you cant get anyone to sub in for you over the next 2 weeks? Im sure it would help your recruiting efforts since it sounded like you have a lot of slots to fill.

4. GoGators

We're going to be on holiday break since I'll be out of town as well for some of that time. Jello will probably have 1 or 2 games simmed. Shouldn't be too bad.

5. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Nah, I'm good. I'm hoping that the CPU won't kill my recruiting too badly (I'm not letting them add anyone to my board that isn't there already).

The rough one will be in my Michigan OD. I'm #6 in the country, 8-1 and 5-0 in the Big 10. I've already beaten both of the other Big 10 users. My remaining games are all CPU games against a crappy Minnesota, mediocre Wisconsin and then,

<drum roll please>

an undefeated #4 Ohio State team. Almost certainly the Big 10 title (and possible national title shot) will be decided by the UofM - aOSU game and it's going to come down to the sim engine as I'm going to miss the remainder of the regular season.

(n)

6. GoGators

I think you're screwed because I'm pretty sure that EA hard coded it into the game that U of M can't beat Ohio State. It's been the case the last what 6 years so,

<drumroll please>

If it's in the game. It's in the game!

7. kezo ny

kezo ny Guest

Sorry guys I haven't checked the forums in a bit so I'm just now seeing this, if it wasn't advanced already I'll play now

8. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Damn ... I bet ea hits ya below the belt and you lose two rivalry games- one to osu and one to minnesota.