MIAMI VS OHIO STATE

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Beazus Christ, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

MIAMI VS OHIO STATE

[​IMG]

So, when can you play? If we advance by tomorrow, I could play after 6 cst. On Friday, I could play after 8 cst. Saturday I could start anywhere between 1:30 and 2:30. Of course, this day is usually reserved for college football so lets use it as a last resort. I know you normally prefer the afternoon and Im sorry I cant accommodate your preference due to my work schedule. Anyways, lets set up a time...

2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Uh.... I'm going to be pretty limited the next few days. I'll be out of town most of the weekend. I might be able to play tonight after 10 but no later than 11 or so, Or Friday evening like 5-8ish, but then I won't be around until Sunday afternoon. Maybe Mors can put off the advance a little?

[​IMG]

3. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

You guys have until Tuesday morning. Should be plenty of time...

If that time comes and you guys aren't able to get it done, we'll see what happens from there.

4. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

When you say 10, I assume you mean est. In that case, Ill get online around that time. If you show up, cool - we'll play. If not, no sweat, we'll go another time.

And I guess there is no comeback to the Ken Dorsey defeat picture so Ill shut up now.

5. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Yes eastern time. I think I might be able to do it, but it might be a little after 10, if you can hang in a little cool, if not no biggie..After pasting GT earlier I'm hungry for some fresh meat! :)