1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Miami vs Va Tech

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by YoungC_804, Aug 25, 2011.

1. YoungC_804

YoungC_804 Walk On

Hokie when will you be able to play our game??

2. kmaxhokie

kmaxhokie Walk On

Sorry posted something in the season 1 thread. Just noticed this. Im free to play tomorrow later in the afternoon/night. I can also play Saturday depending on when Hurricane Irene decides to take out the Hampton Roads area.

Let me know

3. YoungC_804

YoungC_804 Walk On

Can you play this evening around 530??

4. kmaxhokie

kmaxhokie Walk On

Yeah 530 works for me. Ill see you then

5. kmaxhokie

kmaxhokie Walk On

Hey Young, when can you play. I sent you a message on xbox saying Im good all day tomorrow. Let me know what works for you.

6. kmaxhokie

kmaxhokie Walk On

I put this message on Xbox also YoungC_804 just to get all the ways of communication.

I can play this morning if the game starts by 12:30 because I am going to the ODU football game at 3:30. When I get back I will be watching the Tech game on ESPN 3 which started at 6:30.
    I can also play anytime tonight after the Virginia Tech game which should end around 10. Just let me know.

7. YoungC_804

YoungC_804 Walk On

Im actually down Norfolk for ODU homecoming as well but I wont be home until tomorrow, so if you want to play tomorrow morning let me know, you can play against the cpu

8. kmaxhokie

kmaxhokie Walk On

Wish I knew we could of met up or something so I could see the guy who has been kicking my ass for the past two years lol.

I can play tomorrow when you get back if it is fine with the rest of the league.