Miami's Season comes to a Quick End

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Hova, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Miami's Season comes to a Quick End

2nd QTR of the CSU game and Jacory Harris goes down for the SEASON with a foot fracture. My backup is a TRUE freshman QB who is 65 OVR..... This season should be tons of FUN with that bum playing every game

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Ouch, that is rough. Injuries are a bitch in this years game, after my hb went down for 8 weeks I pulled everyone for the last 15 minutes of gametime.

Is the backup a decent thrower with bad AWR? That might make the loss a bit easier to take, if not, time to lean on that running game.

3. Hova

He has 77 THA, 80 THP, 40 Awareness, 90 speed

I guess the 90 speed isn't bad but the AWR is defiantly what makes him garbage

4. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

You're going to live through the nightmare I'm pretty sure is going to happen to me. The roster we started with only has 2 QBs for Georgia, a RS FR 84 overall and a very good QB, and a true freshman, 66 ovr that can't throw the ball through the uprights standing right in front of it.

It's so bad that I have a WR that's 66 ovr @ QB, with throwing stats better then my back up, and as unrealistic it is to put in a WR over the backup QB, it's just as unrealistic that I have less then the required QBs on my team to start this OD... ok sounds like I'm ranting but I'm not.

Good luck with the season, hopefully you don't tank and cost yourself some recruits in the process... well I'm off to change my recruiting board! (y)

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Ouch........that sucks man!

6. Hova

Ya it bites. The backup actually is 4 for 4 at the moment with a 600 passer rating!! LOL

He threw a play action TD that I didn't even know was him, then he just hit Benjamin on another bomb on 3rd down. Then I got the play action glitch and ran back 40 yards and got sacked. 3rd and 52 I call a HB screen that goes for 70 yards and a first down. Hahaha What a game

7. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Ouch dude. I hate to say this, but I like the fact that there are more major injuries this year. I probably wont be saying that once Greg Jones goes down for an injury or something.

8. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Wow, that really sucks. Was it in blow out time when he injured himself? Cooper is a pretty good back, but looks like the ACC is really up for grabs now.

9. Hova

Not Really. There were about 3 minutes left in the 2nd QTR. I think the score was like 28-7 when it happened.

10. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Crap that really blows then. I took my guys out after 3, but that really sucks to lose your best player like that. Guess you'll have to use a few more QB option plays lol. Good luck with the true freshman.

11. Hova

I just realized I RS'd one of my QBs who is rated higher but his accuracy is actually WORSE than my backup now, plus he is slower. That redshirt will be staying right on him.

12. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Sorry to hear about that. I thought the back up was half decent, no Jacory but half decent. GL

13. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Well did EA put back in the medical :RS:?

14. Hova

Highly doubt it

15. KnightNoles

Well you can answer that for us, doh!!

16. Hova

How can you tell?

17. KnightNoles

I dont know.. when they had em before you would go to the injury report and it would be an option...

Just search around and see if its in the game, I highly doubt they put it in though.. bummer

18. Hova

wtf... There is nobody on my injury report. Does the week have to advance first?

19. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I would guess so. I don't see any season stats for my guys either which I'm assuming will show up when we advance.

20. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    That blows goat balls.

As for advancing, we are waiting for GoGators.