Michigan 23 - Ohio St 14

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by NYJuggalo45, May 21, 2009.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Michigan 23 - Ohio St 14

Bruce won, we lost...almost a meaningless game for both of us. We were playing for the friggin Outback bowl.

His HB got hurt early on limiting him on offense. Our QB sucks donkey cock as I've pointed out before limiting us.

The 3 picks he got was the difference as they led to 10 points.

2. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

GG Juggs, kinda a boring uneventfull game for us.

We were down to our third and fourth string RBs at one point, we have some depth however....we recruit it.

3. jfosh

jfosh Super

No shit you recruit it. There is a guy you jumped on this year in wk 10 or 11 a 3 star running back. What do you need him for?

I disagree with you juggs on the game having no meaning. Michigan is building its case for a national title birth. If Cinci looses their game against WVU then the matchup between Oklahoma and Michigan IMO will be for the other spot in the National championship. It was a must win for Michigan 4th string running back or not. MO's Oregon Duck team just might end up being the odd man out.

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Can't happen Fosh. Each conference is only allowed 2 teams in BCS bowl games. Purdue has locked up the Title game berth. And by Penn St beating Michigan, he has locked up the Big 10's berth to the Rose Bowl. Michigan could finish 2nd in the rankings and they would still be playing in the Outback bowl vs like the SEC's #4 team.

5. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Don't let Woody Hayes hear you say that. He's always watching, you know.

6. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Woody Hayes, I loved that guy in the tv show Cheers.

7. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Woody would be turning in his grave if he saw the job I'm doing with Ohio St. Miserable

8. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I'm going to need you to stop saying things like this.... I don't have Steelah's number unlike you - I actually have to effort against him! And the more nervous you guys make me the more tough the game is gonna be, hehehe

9. jfosh

jfosh Super

I dont think so. By your terms two teams could be in one game. The National Title game...

10. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Once Purdue is in the national title game the Rose Bowl can officialy pick any team it wants. This is why everyone was pissed a couple years ago when a 3 loss Illinois team went to the Rose Bowl (Ohio St was in title game) and Arizona St got held out of the BCS. So if Purdue and Michigan finish 1 & 2 in BCS they will play in the title and an at large non big 10 team will play the Pac 10 champ in the Rose Bowl, atleast that's what would happen in real life.