Michigan Corner Backs........WTF???

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, Mar 18, 2009.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Michigan Corner Backs........WTF???

How the hell in the world do you get 15 ints with one CB with 72 AWR and 10 ints with another CB.

That seems awfully extreme..........how Bruce???? HOW!!???

I think that is more than my whole team!!!

2. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

He ended up with 16 and is 88 overall with 83 catch. He just caught most of the picks that were thrown to him....we recruit that. He had one game with four picks and another with three.

The other one is an impact guy and was in the right place at the right time, we recruit that too.

Alot of them were user picks on bad throws by lousy Qbs in our conference.

I dont know really, its more then we ever had before also, I think some of it had to do with the pressure my front caused (we had a decent number of sacks 12/ 11 / 7 for my top three) but more then anything its just them catching the bad throws thier way.

They could have had more also, the CB with 16 picks also had 15 defelections.

3. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

The stat whoring in this league is ridiculous.....just for the sake of winning an award.

guys scoring 43 TDS...LMAO...

.I thought that was frowned upon???

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

i think a guy a few years before you joined had like 35 sacks 1 player (not sure who it was and don't want to accuse anyone). i still think the worst was year 1, the guy with texas tech, Crabtree had like 200 receptions. he was kicked out though.

5. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Not sure where this is heading....It's impossible to control how many picks a db gets outside of user picks anyway...

He had a great season...

6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

not going anywhere Bruce...atleast on my end. just pointing out some of the insane stats people have. either i or my team sucks donkey dick cause i have never had anyone put up stats like you guys. the craziest numbers i've done were 2500 rush yds/25 td season with Brandon Saine and 4500/45 passing with Terrelle Pryor...both of which have been shredded by other guys

7. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

yeah indeed, not much you can do about the INTs I guess

I think my top guy has 7 and I thought I was the shit lol.....then I saw the Michigan CB lol

My top rusher had around 2011 yds, 30 TDs......he didn't even sniff the heisman list last year lol

8. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Ha even with my QB passing for a big amount of yards he wasn't even top 5 on the QB awards.

9. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Your all cheesy fuckz... Signed Todd Butler

10. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah that won't get you anywhere in the conversation.

Maybe if you throw in 3,000 receiving yards and another 20 receiving touchdowns to go with those rushing numbers you might finish 5th :)

am I the only guy that pulls my starters in the 3rd quarter if we're winning big?

11. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I pull guys all the time.........I don't even bother with the heisman anymore......it impossible to win.

I could have tried with Mark Williams but I like playing with the younger HBs and moving people around to see if I can find other players to utilize.......thats way more fun than running the same plays with the same players and abusing the cpu.

12. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

I sit my guys as well

Like JMS, I have given up on the Heisman....I tried to get it with JJ the first year and it had me playing all out of character, mostly throwing the ball to him

13. jfosh

jfosh Super

I dont go after the Heisman, I'd rather distrubute the ball anyway. I sit my guys when were up big, I would hate to loose my stud back to an injury just to rack some stats. That Interception total is awesome though. Bruce great job with that.

14. Kingerock

Kingerock I'm kinda a big deal...

I don't mass sub, but I try to only run the ball and punt from the 1 yards line very, very often. I do get a few carries here and there with the BU RBs but really just try to waste the clock to nothing and get out without any injuries.