Michigan State Big Ten Champs!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

In real life!! 11-1! I predicted an 8-4 season way back in August with losses to Iowa, Wisconsin, Penn State and Notre Dame. And dammit I'm glad to be proven wrong. I don't even care if we are co-champs, we still got a piece of it!! First time I can even remember them being Big Ten Champs.

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Ohio state has the title or a piece of it for a record six straight

3. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

The problem is MSU is not going to the Rose Bowl, if you are winning the conference title, you need to go to the Rose Bowl. You can say you are Big 10 Champs, but the Spartans didn't win the prize.

4. Masler

Masler Moderator

Yea, I think that part is a load of shit. We beat Wisconsin and Wisconsin beat Ohio State...in my eyes that makes us better than both. Damn BCS pisses me off but next year we won't have this issue.

5. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

With this logic, we could say that Ohio State is better than MSU because OSU beat Iowa and MSU got beat by Iowa. =/

The transitive property doesn't apply to sports. :)

MSU didn't play Wisconsin in a night game at Camp Randall - the opening kick return probably hurt more than anything. They've been on a roll lately though, I think if OSU or MSU rematched em, Wisconsin would win for sure. They've been playing soooo well.

6. Masler

Masler Moderator

Touche