Michigan State Game

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Masler, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Michigan State Game

This game was THE best game I have attended. The play at the end completely blew me away, Bates came out in kick formation and before I knew it was passing to a wide open Charlie Gantt. I was going crazy along with the crowd, my voice is toast haha. I did like that I sat amongst several Irish fans and we joked around most of the time. Great game and a sure one to remember, your boys played tough Basis.

We better get ranked lol and I do have pics of me going crazy.

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Looked to me like the play clock expired before the play.

3. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Gutsy call. I doubt they'll be ranked. Beating Notre Dame by 3 in OT won't say much to the pollsters after they lost to MICHIGAN

4. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Its possible they will be ranked. I think they should.

5. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Very gutsy call. If you watch the replay, ND had everyone covered, but 2 defenders tripped over each other and the TE was left wide open. Either way, great game and an awesome call at the end.

Loved the look on Kelly's face at the end! Priceless!!

6. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Unbelievable game. I lost my voice too masler. When the punter picked up the ball for the fake everyone around me let out a collective "wtf are you doing!?!?"....and the rest is history. I got trampled in the stands afterwords and im pretty sure I broke a bone in my foot, but hell I wouldn't trade it for the world haha.

God damn Irish fans by me were jackasses, almost started a fight with one of them. But in the past they have been good fans, these were just some showboat freshman or something.

Dakota is right, the playclock did expire on the TV screen. But the refs have stopwatches to keep track of that, so there could have been time left. Also, who's to say the play wouldn't have happened anyway had they gotten penalized 5 yards?

Awesome game though. I'm worried about State's coordinators though, I thought they called waaaay too conservative of a game, save the last play. Especially on defense, we are far more athletic on D than their offense, but we sat back and played soft zone all game. In the 4th quarter they finally played some press man coverage and we got a couple stops and some QB pressure. The D-coordinator came under fire last year, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him replaced at seasons end if this shit continues.

One last thing, for those complaining about my stats with Edwin Baker in season 1 here:

Through 3 games in real life:
    46 carries 390 yards (8.5 ypc) 4 TDs.

Looks like that "crazy" ypc I had with him might not be so crazy. ;) Just sayin'

The MSU freshman RB that ISNT IN THE DAMN GAME continues to dominate as well:
    Through 3 games:
    31 carries 301 yards 4 TDs (117 yards and a TD against ND)

7. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

8. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    According to ESPN alert Dantoni has had a heart attack.

9. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Yeah just heard it from MSU. Dantonio took himself to the hospital last night with heart attack symptoms. Had a stent put in and is expected to make a full recovery. He is going to remain in the hospital for the next few days.

10. Masler

Masler Moderator

Glad he'll be ok

11. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Yeah that is good news. Ironic that it happened after such an amazing finish to the game last night.

12. Masler

Masler Moderator

State is #25, in my opinion they should be ahead of Michigan after they barely beat UMass

13. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Of course that's your opinion.

You're a Michigan State fan. There's really no need to state the obvious...

14. Masler

Masler Moderator

lol you got me there...