Michigan State/Mizzou - Week 3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MartyWebb, Aug 19, 2012.

1. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Fmode11 What up man?! When you want to do this?

2. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

I am available tomorrow night after 7 CST

3. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

So that's a no for tonight then?

4. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Last edited: Aug 19, 2012
  5. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

I can do that. Let me recruit and send me the invite when you're ready.

6. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

I'll be on in 5. Got dinner with the wifey but she's at yoga now so let's knock this bad boy out! I'll send you the invite when I'm on

• Like Like x 1
  7. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

That was a wild game! Thanks for the high blood pressure tonight man. That was a lot of fun.

I can't believe how many balls my guys dropped, on both sides of the ball. I'm new to TSO, but the style of defense you play with moving guys around is ok? As long as you stay that guy, right?

I couldn't even think about running Bell. I got stuffed near everytime. I tried a few times to stay sim but was forced to sling the rock all over that sloppy field.

Crazy ending.... Talk about punt-fest in the last 2 mins of regulation. I'll post the write-up in the morning. I am trying to load my videos onto my EA account.

OT kick on 4th rule I guess should be revisited? My assumption is kick, since you weren't behind. But again, I'm new.

Good game though!

8. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

I heavily considered going for it. In terms of game situation, whether you or I, I've got no problem in going for it. It was OT, you know. I went kick bc I had faith I could stop you.

Most of the defenses I called were a zone, zone blitz, and a handful of man blitzes. Usually, when you see me as a LB playing in the center of the D, it's because I'm leaving a hole somewhere on the field. The LB being a blitzer, usually means less pressure. But confusion is a factor too. Ala Rob Ryan's Defense.

As far as your team, you played well. Maybe mix up zone blitz and man blitz a little more, just to avoid the man press blitz situation, right GDip? :-p I'll send you a user review survey here after while.

Good game.