Michigan State presser

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Michigan State presser

[​IMG]

Coach you are in the thick of it in the Big 10, how has it gone so far since you took over?

Your defense is ranked 4th and your offense 10th in the nation how have you been able to be so good on both sides of the ball?

Iowa is no slouch either on defense but they have struggled on offense, what is the key to a game that may be a defensive slug fest?

Kirk and Lee pick Iowa, can your team shock the experts and oddsmakers?

2. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

It has been great. The team has really grown on me and I think it is vice versa. They were already playing great ball, we just helped them play a little better.

Balanced on offense. Running the ball with Caper/Baker has been key for us. Setting up the play-action and passing game. The defense has played brilliant. Last game they won it for us.

Not turning the ball over. Executing on offense and scoring when we have the chance.

I think so!

3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    COACH COACH!...I'd like to know why you got let go from your job with the Oregon Ducks???

:)

Good interview man, you gotta beat Penn State down the road!

4. controllerabuser

It was a mutual agreement between a coach and I.

5. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Well midnight struck for Sparty at the hands of Northwestern, has your team recovered from the loss?

Kirk Cousins really pee'd the bed in that game, what forced the turnovers?

How has the LB JOnes played this season, is he NFL ready?

Has Sparty pulled in any Javon Ringers, Plaxico Burress, Flozell Adams, or Andre Bad Moon Rison's

6. controllerabuser

Yes, we have recovered. It was tough. Hard to lose a game that you know you should have won. We couldn't get the breaks we needed. 4 interceptions also made it impossible to comeback. We are ready for Iowa. We still have a shot at the Big Ten championship.

The constant pressure from Alabama's.. I mean Northwestern's line. I mean Holy Jesus Christ, they were in our backfield more than our runningbacks. I think the pressure of winning got to him too. We might have looked ahead to playing Iowa.

The dude is a freak. Should be a first rounder. He has played lights out for us. Controlling the field and making tackles.

Well, in-state rival Michigan stole our TE, don't know how that happened! Damn you Radio! lol
    Other than that, we have a couple of :4stars: that look nice. Not anything that has popped out yet.

7. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

What?....Me?.....
    That will teach ya what happens to guys that beat Michigan on a huge recruiting weekend. I had my entire board in for that game. Frisk stole a :5stars: from me because of that. Karma.

8. controllerabuser

LOL.. I guess!