Michigan Vs. Purdue

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Philstyle3005, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

JQwon13

I know this is two weeks away, but Fuzzy has said he planned on advancing the next week after me and Illinois play our game which is scheduled at 9:30 eastern. Not sure what time zone your in, I'm on Central, but is there anyway you'd be able to play after our game at about 10:40 Eastern Wednesday night or later if you prefer? I know it's a bit late, but I'll be leaving the next morning on a business trip and not sure how much of an internet connection I'll have where I'm at.

I'd also be willing to wake up early the next morning, but the game would have to start before 8 central / 9 eastern for me to be able to play. Preferably earlier that that if possible. Just let me know if any of that works for you.

2. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Yeah I can probably do Wednesday night. The earlier the better so I'd like to play as soon as you finish your other one so hopefully fuzzyl0gic can advance as soon as you finish. But let's plan on 9:45 central?

3. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Sounds good to me. I'll be ready right after I finish my other game. Thanks for working with me on this.